Does anyone compliment your Cartier jewellery .

umamanikam

O.G.
Aug 14, 2006
The reason I ask is because I showed the classic bracelet to my sister and she said there is no look to it ,just a plain old bangle .
That's why I would like to know if you get any compliment on your Cartier jewellery and if so which one .

Reactions: Namwan-
I’ve had a few compliments on my jewelry. Mostly the love bracelet. Usually though, they don’t know what it is. They just say they like how it is fitted, and the streamlined design, or something along those lines.
Funny enough, the one compliment I received where they knew what it was, was in a Starbucks drive thru lol. But for the most part I think it’s under the radar enough (at least in my area) that people don’t know it’s Cartier, they just like the design.

I only have a WG love ring (that I wear with my wedding band). I don't think most people really notice it since it's small and not flashy (no diamonds). It doesn't really bother me because I love it and enjoy looking at it!

I don’t think a lot of people know Cartier designs, even the iconic Love. It really is one of those things where if you know, you know. I’m not even sure a lot of people realize it’s solid gold and not just costume jewelry.

It can be like that with bags, too. I get a lot more compliments on my Gucci than my Hermes. Gucci is more mainstream and people know it.

I got my compliment JUC and love...but since in where I live, they r familiar with these luxury because there's lots of imitations...They don't know if it's real but they know it's CARTIER

I’ve had a couple of compliments on my gold loves (I think because they just look like quality jewelry) but I don’t think they knew what they were. Not many people know Cartier where I live. in fact, I saw them on a woman and thought they were really nice and a good basic for everyday wear, didn’t know they were Cartier, did some investigating and well, the rest is history.

Reactions: Noyerx and Model T
Cartier jewelry is pretty common in my area. The people I’ve received compliments from on my love bracelet were family who aren’t familiar with the brand, though.

I mainly receive compliments on my necklaces and bags, probably because they stand out more.

Reactions: Noyerx