Givenchy Pandora

Hi All,

Not sure if the thread is still active, but just thought of sharing my latest addition! i'm new to givenchy and this is my first bag. Been lusting over it for its unique design! love that it's not your typical design and has a certain characteristic to it. Anyway initially wanted to get the mini because i dont like large bags, but since im in the market for preloved it was quite difficult to get. Found one but was late to the game because it was sold, then found this seller selling her small pandora and i bit the bullet! At first was scared of its authenticity, but did my research and apparently she bought from MyTheresa so that really sealed the deal (MyTheresa only sells authentic right? or else im screwed :P ) . And i thank god i got the small because the size is perfect! Condition is like new, and got it for around USD400+..not sure if thats a fair price or not since im new to this.

Anyway my only qualm is on the strap as its not adjustable. and the length crossbody and without crossbody as pictured. Im about 5'2/5'3. Was thinking of getting it shorten, found a leather artisan who can do it for around USD50, but not sure if thats a good idea to modify the original strap. thoughts?

By the way this is goatskin sugar leather right? not sure the type of leather though. thanks!

View attachment 4878744View attachment 4878744View attachment 4878745View attachment 4878746View attachment 4878746View attachment 4878745View attachment 4878744
Congrats, she's a lovely bag, I have the larger size and love it. Regarding modification of strap, the dilemma is one I face too as I'm 5'1". It'll affect resale value but will you be happy with the bag if you don't do it? Mind you, you got it for a great price IMO, even with a modified strap I would think you could resell without losing, although that's just a guess.
I see the Givenchy AT thread is closed, you could try posting on the general "authenticate this" thread and see if someone can help you there? Looks fine to me but I'm not a Givenchy expert by any means.

Congrats, she's a lovely bag, I have the larger size and love it. Regarding modification of strap, the dilemma is one I face too as I'm 5'1". It'll affect resale value but will you be happy with the bag if you don't do it? Mind you, you got it for a great price IMO, even with a modified strap I would think you could resell without losing, although that's just a guess.
I see the Givenchy AT thread is closed, you could try posting on the general "authenticate this" thread and see if someone can help you there? Looks fine to me but I'm not a Givenchy expert by any means.

Awwww thanks!!! love it so much, too bad because of the Pandemic i dont exactly get the occasion to fully utilise it since im mostly at home working lol. And thanks so much for your response and suggestions, just for my peace of mind i guess i will post it over on that thread for authentication!

And actually if i were to wear it cross body, i dont really mind it so much, but i prefer to wear it non-crossbody most of the time, i dont really like how the strap emphasise my womenly lumps if that makes sense hahahaha

anyway thanks again, you have always been of much help, even when i got my first balenciaga city to authenticate you were the first to respond! much love! take care. :heart::heart:

Awwww thanks!!! love it so much, too bad because of the Pandemic i dont exactly get the occasion to fully utilise it since im mostly at home working lol. And thanks so much for your response and suggestions, just for my peace of mind i guess i will post it over on that thread for authentication!

And actually if i were to wear it cross body, i dont really mind it so much, but i prefer to wear it non-crossbody most of the time, i dont really like how the strap emphasise my womenly lumps if that makes sense hahahaha

anyway thanks again, you have always been of much help, even when i got my first balenciaga city to authenticate you were the first to respond! much love! take care. :heart::heart:
My pleasure, I’m not a big crossbody fan either!

Just received this lovely medium Pandora in washed (?) leather. Does anyone know the official colour name?

Im going to check the outlet at Bicester today to see if they have any mini Pandoras there. I’ve got the bug now!

View attachment 4851909

View attachment 4851910

View attachment 4851911
how I adore the pepe leather. this leather + bag style is really like no other. i want to say the color is charcoal...
I have the same bag in the small size! I love mine! Such smooshy goodness! The color name is charcoal / anthracite. For some reason, the color is found under either name. I purchased mine from Nordstrom back in late 2016/early 2017.

Reactions: jelly-baby
On fashionphile, I saved two medium black goatskin Pandoras and noticed that they look different in the back. One has a seam on the middle part of the back, and the other has the seam on the bottom edge. See pics. Could someone help explain? Are these both authentic?

Attachments

• CA1FD28A-8C9B-4073-B3BA-7AE7BA922979.jpeg
    CA1FD28A-8C9B-4073-B3BA-7AE7BA922979.jpeg
    223.6 KB · Views: 39
  • 784D8719-EFFC-4BF4-89B0-45269F34C494.jpeg
    784D8719-EFFC-4BF4-89B0-45269F34C494.jpeg
    228.7 KB · Views: 38
Hello guys! I am new to the wagon. Been lusting Pandas for years and finally found the perfect one!! Introducing Miss Trio!!. Picked her up from pre-loved website and couldn't be happier! . From date code is 2014. Has been contemplating for the colours and finally saw her. Black, dark grey and blue. Been enjoying those 3 colours on other bags and couldn't asked for more if can have it in 1 bag☺☺. Will enjoy her to the fullest

Attachments

• 16038399878936349264433601283401.jpg
    16038399878936349264433601283401.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 43
Hello guys! I am new to the wagon. Been lusting Pandas for years and finally found the perfect one!! Introducing Miss Trio!!. Picked her up from pre-loved website and couldn't be happier! . From date code is 2014. Has been contemplating for the colours and finally saw her. Black, dark grey and blue. Been enjoying those 3 colours on other bags and couldn't asked for more if can have it in 1 bag☺☺. Will enjoy her to the fullest
Congrats on your first Pandora! Very interesting colorway. Perfect for fall and winter, IMO. :tup:

Reactions: Patty wu
Congrats on your first Pandora! Very interesting colorway. Perfect for fall and winter, IMO. :tup:
Ha ha thank you for the compliment! Yes very nice colors combo indeed! I got it in excellent condition for USD$500. Pretty good deal! So enjoyed wearing it. Perfect crossbody fell on perfect size when on shoulder and hips.. Gor reference i am 168cm. And the slouchy just nice!!❤❤

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20201101-070031_Messenger.jpg
    SmartSelect_20201101-070031_Messenger.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 134
Wow :love:, I love it ! Congrats ans enjoy !

Reactions: Patty wu