Wanted to wait, but couldn't

boxermom

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
The Ultimate Soft in black is mine!!! I wanted to wait to post when I could take pics, but I'm too excited.

In NM/Chicago, I was admiring bags in the Chanel section and made the mistake of trying this bag on. It was all over--out came the cc. It's gorgeous and I can't wait to post pics and actually use it.

I have no willpower whatsoever.

hehehe. You are too cute! Isn't it a great rush when you decide on a bag and the nab her? I too have no willpower. Geez, I need to attach buying new purses with something....like for every 5lbs lost I can buy a new bag. Now that's a motivator! hehe.

Can't wait to see your pics!

Congrats, is it the large or the medium. Great prices for these bags too.

The price was $1595, so it's probably the medium? It's not a real large bag. I love the leather, the medallion, that it zips closed--everything!:tup:

We're still driving home to NC from visiting a bunch of relatives in the midwest, so I can't post photos yet. I was going to wait to share my excitement, but couldn't wait. Pics will come when I get back home.:yahoo:

Congrats Boxermom!! You should've PMd me that you were in Chi-town. I might've been able to sneak on down for a quick shopping trip!! So glad you got a new bag to celebrate. That US is TDF. I just love the CC charm - very whimsy!