Blake v. Venetia?

Mar 21, 2007
I've read here that the Venetia is more roomy than the Blake due to Blake's compartments. Other than that, how do they compare size-wise, as far as dimensions? Are they basically the same length and height? (I've read various measurements for both.) TIA.

Here is a pic of my Venetia and Blake side by side. You can see that the Venetia is taller and longer than the Blake. However, the Blake is about two inches deeper (front to back) than the Venetia. And the strap on the Blake is taller than the Venetia, so it fits better on the shoulder. But, as you said the Venetia is a lot roomier. The Venetia is my favorite of the two. The Venetia is 12 x 16 x 4, and the Blake is 8.5 x 13 x 6.

Hope this helps!

Attachments

• MJ bags.jpg
    MJ bags.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 84
what color green is this ?

Here is a pic of my Venetia and Blake side by side. You can see that the Venetia is taller and longer than the Blake. However, the Blake is about two inches deeper (front to back) than the Venetia. And the strap on the Blake is taller than the Venetia, so it fits better on the shoulder. But, as you said the Venetia is a lot roomier. The Venetia is my favorite of the two. The Venetia is 12 x 16 x 4, and the Blake is 8.5 x 13 x 6.

Hope this helps!