Chanel F/W act 2 (20K)

Hey all— does the Chanel 19 flap exist in shiny black goatskin? Been calling around to different boutiques and department stores and doesn’t seem like it has either arrived or was ever made in that leather, ie same leather as the shiny burgundy flap from this season...anyone have any intel?? Feeling a bit cuckoo describing it to SAs who don’t seem to know what I am talking about
The FW 20K ones are not as shiny as the Season before so ask your SA to check the bags from previous season.

Sounds right! The number beside the picture she sent me is how many the store is getting. I hope we both get it soon! She said this week around sep 8. Didn’t have time to follow up with her yet.
Hi may i ask if you already received your mini coco handle? I went in Vancouver boutique today and they only have the small size.

May I ask where did you get the black mini coco handle?

This is a dark blue CCH. I got it from the Bellagio boutique in Vegas, however my SA happened to mention to me in a text last weekend that it is sold-out. Not sure if additional stock is coming for this color. I posted the tag, so hopefully that helps in hunting down the color.

Hi, I saw the mini coco handle in the purple with gold hardware as part of the 20k release.

Is this purple the same as the 20B (I think) that was released earlier this year? I have the card holder and now I'm worried about a color difference. It is a beautiful bag though.

Sharing a couple of 20K beauties! I posted in the October Purchases thread, but figured I'd re-share just in case. The 20K ribbon tweed is absolutely stunning. The blue & black colors with the gold detail and hardware is really gorgeous. Too bad there isn't RTW in this tweed! The blue mini CCH is iridescent, and beautiful. The boutique photos are much better representation of color so included those as well. The metallic silver 19 is actually 20B, but also arrived this week.

View attachment 4874322

View attachment 4874325

View attachment 4874327

View attachment 4874329

View attachment 4874331

So stunning! 20K ribbon tweed What size is this? 225 or 226?

Sharing a couple of 20K beauties! I posted in the October Purchases thread, but figured I'd re-share just in case. The 20K ribbon tweed is absolutely stunning. The blue & black colors with the gold detail and hardware is really gorgeous. Too bad there isn't RTW in this tweed! The blue mini CCH is iridescent, and beautiful. The boutique photos are much better representation of color so included those as well. The metallic silver 19 is actually 20B, but also arrived this week.

View attachment 4874322

View attachment 4874325

View attachment 4874327

View attachment 4874329

View attachment 4874331

Love that tweed 2.55! Do you happen to know if it comes in other sizes? Was it hard to get? I was told by an SA in Montreal that it hasn’t arrived in Canada yet.