Reveal!!

Nov 4, 2011
After many years of waiting and saving up, I finally took the plunge and bought my bag! Not before the price increase though...but better late than never right? :P Here is my newest Dior acquisition!! I wish I could get more wear out of her but it's been raining so much so I'll have to wait. I was also pleasantly surprised that there were 2 dust bags when I opened the box! I like that there is the one with the swan. Very different dust bag!
D1.jpgD2.jpgD3.jpgD4.jpgD5.jpgD6.jpgD7.jpg

Congrats! What a classic!
She’s gorgeous!! Congrats
So beautiful and timeless. You made a great choice, congrats and enjoy wearing!
Thank you! It really is such a classic bag. :love:
Congratulations! Wow! They changed the interior of the bag. Very nice indeed.
Thanks!!! Oh, I didn't know they changed the interior. What was it before? Maybe different leathers had different interiors? :confused1:

Yes, a reveal and it’s of a beautiful classic. The Lady Dior is definitely in the top of my fave bag list. Don’t be afraid to use this bag in the rain. It wears very well.

The interior used to be a fabric with a micro cannage print.

Congrats and enjoy!!

I love it!,,
Congratulations!!! :heart: Beautiful bag
Thanks so much! :smile:
so gorgeous! the leather looks just beautiful and love the suede interior. congrats!
The suede interior gives it a lux feeling!
Yes, a reveal and it’s of a beautiful classic. The Lady Dior is definitely in the top of my fave bag list. Don’t be afraid to use this bag in the rain. It wears very well.

The interior used to be a fabric with a micro cannage print.

Congrats and enjoy!!
OH! That is great to know! I'll brave the rain next time :P
It's so stunning! I love the packing and presentation, too. Congratulations on such a wonderful bag!
Thank you!! :smile:

Reactions: oranGetRee