My Very First Balenciaga... ♥️

rose10

O.G.
Aug 12, 2011
Got my very first, new to me Balenciaga today.. Bleu Obscur Velo with Gold Giant 12 hardware. I think i got it for a steal too... $500CAD...

She has minor wear on the two corners, moisturized it and she is looking much much better- no whiteness/rubbed leather look on the corners either! No odour, no fading- she was well loved before me!

Love everything about it, am so glad added her to my bag collection
0E6973A2-427B-4091-A80B-DE5100EDC3E6.jpeg

Got my very first, new to me Balenciaga today.. Bleu Obscur Velo with Gold Giant 12 hardware. I think i got it for a steal too... $500CAD...

She has minor wear on the two corners, moisturized it and she is looking much much better- no whiteness/rubbed leather look on the corners either! No odour, no fading- she was well loved before me!

View attachment 4878373
She looks fantastic!! Beautiful condition. I just bought some leather honey myself :smile:

Reactions: rose10 and RT1

View attachment 4878373
very nice
wonder if some of us here in the US should start looking at Canadian Ebay (if that's where you got it)

• Love
Reactions: Monz1987 and rose10
very nice
wonder if some of us here in the US should start looking at Canadian Ebay (if that's where you got it)
I actually got it from Kijiji- a local app similar to craigslist..i truly think i lucked out on this Bal.. i mean for what i paid its in great condition.. i have seen bags in much worse condition go for a lot more..

Reactions: sdkitty
I actually got it from Kijiji- a local app similar to craigslist..i truly think i lucked out on this Bal.. i mean for what i paid its in great condition.. i have seen bags in much worse condition go for a lot more..
I said that because I think @Monz1987 is also Canadian and has some beautiful bags. But I have no idea how it would work with the currency, customs, etc.
Congrats on getting a great deal on a beautiful bag

• Love
Reactions: RT1 and rose10

View attachment 4878373

Congratulation on getting this beauty! :yahoo: The gold hardware against the deep blue leather is stunning! :loveeyes: