Ready for my 2nd LV purchase I've narrowed it down (r/o)...

Which bag for my 2nd LV.

• Damier 30 in Ebene

• Antigua Cabas GM or MM

• Something else.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 18, 2007

Okay so today makes it officially two weeks since my first LV purchase of a Damier Azur Speedy 30 and Azur Cles :yahoo:. Now I know I'm ready for a second bag, and I am torn between two. The Damier Speedy 30 in ebene, or an Antigua Cabas either GM or MM, the colors I like are pink, red, and brun havane. If I got the cabas I would consider using it for school to carry books ever-so-often. But I don't need it necessarily for books (fyi: i'm a 20 y/o college student). Your input is greatly appreciated!!! Other bag reccomendations is great as well. I really don't like the mono, so nothing from that line. TIA Ladies!!!

John: I think the blue is very pretty but i'm being practical about what's in my wardrobe and it doesn't consist of blues...but then It would be great for jeans and a tee....well maybe I'll consider it thanks. :tup:

bacchusgirl: I looked at the vernis, the one I like the most is the sunset, but its way too small for me (carry tons of crap). I'm not really a fan of the other styles.

ETA:
beljwl in the damier??? Hmm I would have to try it in store...