front pocket or tall satchel for paddy

ivysun

Sep 21, 2006
I have a large front pocket paddy and a tall stachel paddy. Which one to keep? I am thinking about the front pocket one.. but would want to hear from you ladies.

Is the front pocket paddy discontinoued?

p.s. the large front pocket paddy is LOT more heavier than the tall stachel. Anyone else think so?

The medium front pocket satchel was discontinued so I am assuming the large was as well.

I had the medium and did not mind it too much. I think it's similar to the regular medium paddy. I don't carry too much with me though... just keys, wallet, sunnies, phone, and some lipgloss usually.

I was originally going to get the large size but it really overwhelmed me at 5'4- 5'5".

Are they both the same color?? Why don't you post some modeling pics and see what people think.

I have both bags, and I love them both. The front pocket is much heavier than the tall satchel but I think you can get more use out of the front pocket. It can be worn with jeans or a dress, to the park or to dinner. Where as the tall satchel is strictly causual wear IMO.

I have both bags, and I love them both. The front pocket is much heavier than the tall satchel but I think you can get more use out of the front pocket. It can be worn with jeans or a dress, to the park or to dinner. Where as the tall satchel is strictly causual wear IMO.

Totally agree. Personally, I think you should go with the bag you think will complement your collection the most. Do you need a carryall bag to take everything with you during the day? Or do you want a bag that is versatile and goes with everything? Definitely a hard decision. I like the tall satchel the best. Then again, I like big bags in general.

They are both beautiful, I purchased the tall satchel, but returned it because of the weight, but I absolutely loved the look, and it was a great bag. I think you will do well with either, both are really nice.