Please post your VCA turquoise piece Of jewellery

Hi marbella8 and thank you DS2006!

I am unable to disclose the details, but I had never asked for the lapis or turquoise.
After I purchased my second complications watch, I was offered the lapis last year.
I visited the boutique last week just to say hello after a long time.
My SA came to me with the turquoise and asked me if I was interested in it.

VCA decided to produce 100 pieces for each to commemorate VA 50th anniversary in 2018.
Only a few pieces arrive in the selected countries in each year, say over 5 years???
The making of the turquoise may be delayed, I guess.

Thank you for getting back to me. I didn’t know that all the pieces weren’t released already. I knew it was very, very limited, and that’s why I figured by now all pieces were released and sold. I know both my SAs haven’t seen them.

The photo you posted is beyond gorgeous:smile::smile:

Turquoise and YG pave are my favorite of VCA, and have them separately, but to have them in one necklace would be my HG.

Hi Hopiko!

I haven't heard from my SA YET, NOT YET, but probably very soon!

While they've been taking time, I found the WG one.
It's someone's SO piece a few years back and almost a mint condition.
Not a crazy price (perhaps).
I may prefer the WG one...
I really do not believe that VCA will allow any client (VVVVVVVVVVVIP or not) to take more than TWO(2) WEEKS to make up her/his mind between two HIGHLY COVETED pieces. Your better bet might be the WG if it is indeed AUTHENTIC.

I have seen that listing as well....hmmmm...

I really do not believe that VCA will allow any client (VVVVVVVVVVVIP or not) to take more than TWO(2) WEEKS to make up her/his mind between two HIGHLY COVETED pieces. Your better bet might be the WG if it is indeed AUTHENTIC.

I have seen that listing as well....hmmmm...

She is VVVVVVip & VVVVVVery old!

Have you seen the diamond/turquoise 20 in WG??? The piece I was shown has not been listed anywhere yet.

• Love
Reactions: DS2006
She is VVVVVVip & VVVVVVery old!

Have you seen the diamond/turquoise 20 in WG??? The piece I was shown has not been listed anywhere yet.
IT IS LISTED - and I would be very careful of these so-called AUTHENTIC SOs. If you have been told that it is not listed, then there is more than one floating around.

I am sure than many of us have encountered the GOLD RING that miraculously appears on the streets in Paris - I am certain you know where I am going with this....

If this piece is AUTHENTIC, it will be a better purchase than that ALL TURQUOISE YG listed on Fashionphile for $60K, which I should hope is not a SUPERFAKE.

ETA - I wish that there are regulatory bodies across countries that can put a stop to unscrupulous resellers. This will only hurt the VCA brand in the long term.

Last edited:
Reactions: DS2006