Strath berry brand

babibarbie

Sep 13, 2015
Hi! I just found out about this brand! They are having a cute colab with Dick Bruna creation “Miffy” and I want to get few items as I love cute stuffs. I never heard of this brand before, but sounds like Furla? Does anyone knows about it? Quality of bags and wallets? Would love opinions from who owns bags /accessories from this brand! Thank you

Hi! I bought my wife a Midi tote in natural calfskin a couple years ago. Very good quality for the price. I would argue it’s superior in terms of materials and finish to Furla. I would buy again. Now if you’re comparing to premier level, then I would say there is a noticeable difference in the hardware. It doesn’t feel substantial enough, almost a bit cheap. But then again the price point is very very different to the likes of LV, Gucci, etc

Reactions: babibarbie
Hi! I bought my wife a Midi tote in natural calfskin a couple years ago. Very good quality for the price. I would argue it’s superior in terms of materials and finish to Furla. I would buy again. Now if you’re comparing to premier level, then I would say there is a noticeable difference in the hardware. It doesn’t feel substantial enough, almost a bit cheap. But then again the price point is very very different to the likes of LV, Gucci, etc
Thank you!!! I didnt want to spend $359 in a wallet for a brand I don’t know if would be worth! Furla is much cheaper so I would except something “better” for their price! I love their designs too! I may consider a gift to myself haha thank you again!

Reactions: Searno29