Koko PS for Rhinoplasty

giriboy

Jul 10, 2019
has anyone gone here and can give them their experience? i really like the nose and the doctor seems to be truthworthy... a lot of people seem interested in his work as well but i cant seem to find any reviews from foreigners

have never heard of this hospital before neither… I think if you are looking for a nose job it’s better to go to places like Nana, Banobagi, Regen, Wannabe. There are lot of reviews on them. I got consultations at Nana and Regen, thinking about second one. The surgeon I visited was Dr. Lee, they showed me some results and I personally found them very beautiful (as natural as possible exactly what I’m interested in). So, good luck!

have never heard of this hospital before neither… I think if you are looking for a nose job it’s better to go to places like Nana, Banobagi, Regen, Wannabe. There are lot of reviews on them. I got consultations at Nana and Regen, thinking about second one. The surgeon I visited was Dr. Lee, they showed me some results and I personally found them very beautiful (as natural as possible exactly what I’m interested in). So, good luck!

mainly trying to stay away from big hospitals like banobagi and regen cause im scared of shadow doctors. i've been researching small places that have locals more. i was thinking of nana, so how did your consultation go there?