damier azur speedy or damier canvas speedy?

bethanycrt

O.G.
May 20, 2006
as my first LV bag to be it is now between damier azur or damier canvas both speedy 25. can you ladies help me which of the 2 is more an everyday/all year round bag, more versatile and why? if only there is mini lin 25...too bad 30 is just too big for me.

thanks in advance.

I vote damier canvas 25 for your first LV bag. Damier canvas matches w/ all my outfits jeans, tees, formal tops to cocktail dresses. The damier azur is nice too, but it seems a little too high maintenance, it's not a bag to carry in bad weather. So damier canvas gets my vote for your first LV purchase and best year round bag!

I vote damier canvas 25 for your first LV bag. Damier canvas matches w/ all my outfits jeans, tees, formal tops to cocktail dresses. The damier azur is nice too, but it seems a little too high maintenance, it's not a bag to carry in bad weather. So damier canvas gets my vote for your first LV purchase and best year round bag!

ahh so hard to choose. the azur really caught my eye it is just so pretty...damier canvar is more elegant and yes more versatile.

is damier still popular? isnt the design too oldish now?

although I love the azur, I am just not a big fan of the whole patina thing and would worry terribly about water spots, stains etc. I think the ebene is definitely a little more worry free than the azur. I would probably go for the ebene and maybe something else azur later.

ahh so hard to choose. the azur really caught my eye it is just so pretty...damier canvar is more elegant and yes more versatile.

is damier still popular? isnt the design too oldish now?
I don't thik damier canvas is old, it's more traditional like the mono line. I think azur is a newer, hotter line and anything that's new gets more attention. I would still stick w/ damier canvas and get something from the azur line like a pochette so you have both to enjoy. I just worry about getting my bag dirty that's why I choose damier canvas. :smile:

I all depends on if you want to put more or less care into your bag. If you don't mind dealing with the vachetta I say the azur all the way. It's so hard because I love both these bags. But if you want something a little more worry free I would go with the damier.

And as to the damier I don't think it's oldish, i'm 20 and plan on getting it soon. I got the azur first and I just love it so i'm going to get the damier in addition. They are both great bags! Good Luck.