My experiences about YK Jumare

Gio_ca

Sep 21, 2020
Hi everyone my name is Gio!

And I would like to thank YK Jumare for the hospitality and professionalism and the team of allaboutmei. I am really thankful with the team for always being attentive and for picking me up from My hotel to the clinic during the process of consultation and the surgery day and the final check up.

The Doctor is very professional and he explain very clear any question you may have, even in English ( In general all his team are 10 points)

my surgery was on August 11 and it’s been almost 3 weeks and I feel that my recovery is going better than I expected, I’m still swollen and can’t wait for the final result in 3 months, I’m just starting to notice the results tho... which I’m happy

I really recommend him Doctor YK Jumare

image (45).jpeg

image (44).jpeg

nice work! I think you got something done with your cheekbone? Have never heard of this place before tho, how much did you pay? I’m asking bc planning my fc in Seoul too. So far, thinking between TFD and Regen. Most probably will go with Dr. Oh from Regen. Liked his result and in general, the cost the consultation.

nice work! I think you got something done with your cheekbone? Have never heard of this place before tho, how much did you pay? I’m asking bc planning my fc in Seoul too. So far, thinking between TFD and Regen. Most probably will go with Dr. Oh from Regen. Liked his result and in general, the cost the consultation.
I'm interested in the clinic as well. And the surgery is lifting zygoma surgery which is keeping your zygoma more to prevent sagging the muscle. It will move inside to make it smaller and no sagging. That's what I heard from the consultant for your information.

Reactions: Bknows
I did lifting zygoma reduction surgery which is preventing sagging after the surgery as well. I'm happy to find this doc. I paid by credit card at that time.