Alternative crossbody strap

shoelahver

Jul 5, 2016
Does anyone have recommendations on a crossbody chain? I recently bought a mini coco handle but want to have the option to wear it crossbody. I do see a bunch on amazon/etsy but would prefer to hear from people who used it for their Chanel since majority of reviews are for LV. the hardware on my CCH is light gold. I'm also a tall/curvy girl so preferably a chain where I can customize the length.
Please share! Much appreciated :smile:
I couldn't find another thread regarding this so feel free to point me in the right direction!

Does anyone have recommendations on a crossbody chain? I recently bought a mini coco handle but want to have the option to wear it crossbody. I do see a bunch on amazon/etsy but would prefer to hear from people who used it for their Chanel since majority of reviews are for LV. the hardware on my CCH is light gold. I'm also a tall/curvy girl so preferably a chain where I can customize the length.
Please share! Much appreciated :smile:
I couldn't find another thread regarding this so feel free to point me in the right direction!
A friend recommended organizemybag.com. She’s tall and loves it.

Reactions: OCMomof3
Try Mautto! I believe they accept returns (think there may be a restocking fee). Their quality has been good for the 4 straps I've ordered from them (2 leather, 2 chain).

I actually got 2 of these extenders from Mautto for my lilac mini. Since you're tall though, you might be better off with a replacement chain. It also depends on the color of your CCH. I went for the extenders because obviously I can't match the lilac.

A friend recommended organizemybag.com. She’s tall and loves it.
Try Mautto! I believe they accept returns (think there may be a restocking fee). Their quality has been good for the 4 straps I've ordered from them (2 leather, 2 chain).

I actually got 2 of these extenders from Mautto for my lilac mini. Since you're tall though, you might be better off with a replacement chain. It also depends on the color of your CCH. I went for the extenders because obviously I can't match the lilac.

thank you!!!! Will look into these!

Reactions: mocktail

Would love to see a picture of the mini cch with the extenders worn crossbody if you don’t mind. TIA!