Which should be my first VCA 5 motifs Alhambra bracelet?

Which should be my first VCA 5 motifs Alhambra bracelet?

• MOP

• Carnelian

• Lucky

Results are only viewable after voting.

lswvivien

Apr 29, 2015
Hello everyone :smile: I own the MOP, GMOP and carnelian vintage Alhambra necklaces and the sweet MOP Alhambra and sweet RG Alhambra bracelet.

I also own a thin JUC, thin love and Tiffany T narrow wire bracelet.

I have a very tiny wrist of 12.9 cm.

I have been wondering if the 5 motifs bracelets will be too overwhelming for my wrist. Also, I have been struggling among the MOP, carnelian 5 motifs Alhambra bracelet and the Lucky Bracelet. I will only wear it during the weekends due to my job. Which one is more versatile ? I am planning to wear it alone as I would like to avoid scratches.

Thank you so much for your advice in advance!! :heart:

• Love
Reactions: fdc
If you prefer a more sturdy, less-maintenance stone go with carnelian. just make sure you see the bracelet in person before purchasing to match the red color of your necklace. mop is also pretty and easy to match with any bracelet stacks and outfit but it is a very delicate stone. i don't have a lucky bracelet so i can't comment on that.

Reactions: fluffywings21
If you prefer a more sturdy, less-maintenance stone go with carnelian. just make sure you see the bracelet in person before purchasing to match the red color of your necklace. mop is also pretty and easy to match with any bracelet stacks and outfit but it is a very delicate stone. i don't have a lucky bracelet so i can't comment on that.

Thanks for your advice!! Do you have any wear and tear on your MOP bracelet so far? I have the necklace but necklace is not as prone to scratches or any sort of damages as bracelet..

Thanks for your advice!! Do you have any wear and tear on your MOP bracelet so far? I have the necklace but necklace is not as prone to scratches or any sort of damages as bracelet..

I just got mine a while back so I can't say much about the scratches. But people here are saying mop can get scratches if you stack it with other bracelets so I would be more cautious about stacking with mop. with my carnelian though, i don't get scratches or any damage from stacking and banging. it's still looking good and shiny.

Reactions: fdc
I just got mine a while back so I can't say much about the scratches. But people here are saying mop can get scratches if you stack it with other bracelets so I would be more cautious about stacking with mop. with my carnelian though, i don't get scratches or any damage from stacking and banging. it's still looking good and shiny.

I actually prefer the 'shininess' of carnelian, but feel MOP is more versatile. What a dilemma!

I have a small wrist too - 11.3cm. My first bracelet was a 5 motif MOP. I think it goes well with everything and it matches your MOP necklace too!
Wow ! Would you mind sharing a picture of you with the bracelet ? I would love to see how it looks on a tiny wrist!! Did you have it shortened ? If so, how many centimetres ? I heard they will only shorten 3 cm at most for the sake of the design..not sure if that’s true !!

Wow ! Would you mind sharing a picture of you with the bracelet ? I would love to see how it looks on a tiny wrist!! Did you have it shortened ? If so, how many centimetres ? I heard they will only shorten 3 cm at most for the sake of the design..not sure if that’s true !!
When I bought the MOP, I think they told me the maximum they could remove was 12 links. The ending configuration 5-7-7-5 between the motifs.
However, I recently purchased the chalcedony and the SA told me I can remove any even number of links. It has to be even so the bracelet would not flip. I wanted to keep the length the same but the configuration recommended was different. The chalcedony has 7-5-5-7 links between the motifs.
Here are some pictures for your reference. They fall quite far down my arm but I’m ok with it. Sometimes I wish they were shorter but I have gotten used to it.
36B438C7-6A52-4C70-8509-774EBD1735C5.jpeg
5688B5DB-F028-4354-8542-46E7C6691FE1.jpeg
E55FD9C0-B04B-47D2-B04C-28487F596AE5.jpegYou should definitely try them in the store as they can clip it for you to the desired length before shortening. Some ladies have chosen to just fasten it’s behind the last motif so it’s dangling. It’s pretty too but not practical for me as I have a 9 month old who likes to grab shiny things.

When I bought the MOP, I think they told me the maximum they could remove was 12 links. The ending configuration 5-7-7-5 between the motifs.
However, I recently purchased the chalcedony and the SA told me I can remove any even number of links. It has to be even so the bracelet would not flip. I wanted to keep the length the same but the configuration recommended was different. The chalcedony has 7-5-5-7 links between the motifs.
Here are some pictures for your reference. They fall quite far down my arm but I’m ok with it. Sometimes I wish they were shorter but I have gotten used to it.
View attachment 4871759
View attachment 4871760
View attachment 4871761You should definitely try them in the store as they can clip it for you to the desired length before shortening. Some ladies have chosen to just fasten it’s behind the last motif so it’s dangling. It’s pretty too but not practical for me as I have a 9 month old who likes to grab shiny things.
Wow! The chalcedony looks so good on you! Your pictures have totally rest assured me that having a tiny wrist can look good with the bracelet and not be overwhelmed by it :smile: Thank you so much for the lovely pics. I think I'll try different stones in stores first!! :smile:

Reactions: chitzabelle
Wow! The chalcedony looks so good on you! Your pictures have totally rest assured me that having a tiny wrist can look good with the bracelet and not be overwhelmed by it :smile: Thank you so much for the lovely pics. I think I'll try different stones in stores first!! :smile:
Thanks dear!
I am actually wearing the MOP is both pictures. Haven’t had the chance to wear the chalcedony as I haven’t been going out much.
Hope you find the one you love and can’t wait to see your reveal!!

Reactions: lswvivien