Loose skin after V-line

Anyone have this problem? What kind of procedure would you need to remove it? Any clinic recommendations in Korea?
From my experience, I had loose skin after few months of V line surgery so I should considered for face lift surgery. :sad:
(I had saggy skin on v line so obvious cuz I have very sensitive and thin skin layer)

I thought the scar will blend with the hairline so it’s not obvious???
This will depend on how skilled the surgeon is and how elastic your skin is. I have seen scars that widened after facelift and patients had to have scar revision. If I ever do a facelift I'll look for a surgeon who can hide the scars in the ear like they do for rhinoplasty when they harvest ear cartilage.

Reactions: Linhmoon
From my experience, I had loose skin after few months of V line surgery so I should considered for face lift surgery. :sad:
(I had saggy skin on v line so obvious cuz I have very sensitive and thin skin layer)
Hello Muhlia, Can I know what kind of vline did you do? Did you do zygoma reduction too?

Hello Muhlia, Can I know what kind of vline did you do? Did you do zygoma reduction too?
Hello, duckie20. I did Jawline and chin reduction surgery. After that I had a filler treatment on my chin to make it more V shape..
However, it did not work for me so remove it when I did a facelift surgery.

You will have sagging no matter what after fc, but for some people it’s worse than others. I ended up doing a face lift at the Time even though I was 22 and it solved the problem completely. But I got a lot of bone cut and my skin and really thin, so that’s probably why my skin sagged so much. If you’re lucky you might not need a lift or be able to get away with threadlifts or a laser, but those didn’t work for me

You will have sagging no matter what after fc, but for some people it’s worse than others. I ended up doing a face lift at the Time even though I was 22 and it solved the problem completely. But I got a lot of bone cut and my skin and really thin, so that’s probably why my skin sagged so much. If you’re lucky you might not need a lift or be able to get away with threadlifts or a laser, but those didn’t work for me
Stop promoting this clinic on every posts please that’s really annoying..

Reactions: dinogoesrawrrawr