Is anyone else searching for a pre-owned JUC or other piece?

Jae530

Apr 14, 2020
I know exactly what I want but for the life of me, cannot find a pre-owned one matching my exact requirements. It's either the wrong color, the wrong size, the wrong model, has diamonds, or is lacking paperwork. I want a classic model JUC (not the small, thin one), pink or white, no diamonds, in size 16, with its COA. I swear, I have found every other possible JUC combination except the one I want. There are tons of them with diamonds for some reason but of course, I don't want that. I am stalking The Real Real, Fashionphile, eBay, 1st Dibs, Vestaire Collection, even Craigslist, every day. I do not trust or like Poshmark (bad experiences). Anyone else currently experiencing being unable to find their next ideal piece? Just curious, because misery loves company.

Reactions: missie1
That’s pretty much exactly what I am looking for too!!!
Although I’d consider yellow and maybe even size 17 and maybe even without cert! But still can’t find it

If you are in uk there are loads of Cartier items on

I know exactly what I want but for the life of me, cannot find a pre-owned one matching my exact requirements. It's either the wrong color, the wrong size, the wrong model, has diamonds, or is lacking paperwork. I want a classic model JUC (not the small, thin one), pink or white, no diamonds, in size 16, with its COA. I swear, I have found every other possible JUC combination except the one I want. There are tons of them with diamonds for some reason but of course, I don't want that. I am stalking The Real Real, Fashionphile, eBay, 1st Dibs, Vestaire Collection, even Craigslist, every day. I do not trust or like Poshmark (bad experiences). Anyone else currently experiencing being unable to find their next ideal piece? Just curious, because misery loves company.
Can u tell me about your bad experience with poshmark? I always shop there

If you are in uk there are loads of Cartier items on

weird, their love bangles of same size have different weight. For example, the plain love 18 weight varies from 33 grams to 31 grams.

I know what you mean. I was looking for a classic JUC in YG in size 16 on the preloved market but either it was missing the COA or no box or only a few hundred below retail so I decide just to get it from Cartier. That way I didn’t have to worry about it being authentic and I get everything that comes along with. I was also able to try on different sizes and different colors to make sure I was happy. I ended up still getting the YG but in size 15 instead. I think the JUC is a little harder to find in the resale market so it holds its value better. Overall, I’m very happy with my boutique purchase and experience.

Reactions: lulilu