Did anyone manage to get a mini pochette in SG lately?

Hello, i was also stalking for the mini Pochette. i was able to place it in my cart today but couldn't for further to pay. i called the customer line and the lady was nice enough to assist me with everything. she sent an email to my address where i can click a link and pay for the item. this was so helpful. she was so nice to do this. Now it shows submitted in my order tab. hopefully it goes through and ships.

I got it in DE canvas

Hello, i was also stalking for the mini Pochette. i was able to place it in my cart today but couldn't for further to pay. i called the customer line and the lady was nice enough to assist me with everything. she sent an email to my address where i can click a link and pay for the item. this was so helpful. she was so nice to do this. Now it shows submitted in my order tab. hopefully it goes through and ships.

I got it in DE canvas

Wow! That great to hear! I was stalking for the monogram one. When did you get it? I realise there tend to be stock in the morning for some other items.

Reactions: RonD75
Wow! That great to hear! I was stalking for the monogram one. When did you get it? I realise there tend to be stock in the morning for some other items.
Got it on the 29th. Picking it up today In store. I shipped to store Cos I’m scared of it getting lost. I lost my Victorine wallet when I shipped to my home in August. I’ve been remembered though. After much follow up.

Please when did you get it so I can stalk around that time too.
I got mines at 3:23 am pst and I find that from 2-5am pst is the best time to stalk for hard to get items. I was able to get the pochette accessoires in monogram at around this time last month. I’ve also seen bags such as Palm Springs mini pop up at this time. I find that if I stalk at other times I never see anything pop up from my experience.

Reactions: RonD75
I got mines at 3:23 am pst and I find that from 2-5am pst is the best time to stalk for hard to get items. I was able to get the pochette accessoires in monogram at around this time last month. I’ve also seen bags such as Palm Springs mini pop up at this time. I find that if I stalk at other times I never see anything pop up from my experience.

agreed. i’m est so around 11pm-2am is when I see most hard to find items post.

Thanks guys. I’m stalking seriously

just able to get the DA by calling CS. i tried doing the same thing yesterday with no luck but gave it a shot again today. told him it had been in my cart since yesterday, he checked the store nearest me which is of course sold out, and he was able to do a preorder for me. i was able to get my mini PA in mono back in June bu calling CS as well.

i would recommend calling but keep in mind you may have to call a few times because I always get a different response depending on the advisor.