Need help with receipt from Munich, Germany

Rpops99

Oct 5, 2020
Hello,

I purchased a used Louis Vuitton item on ebay. Everything looks legit in the photos but the receipt provided looks very suspicious. It was supposedly purchased Janurary 2019. Can someone please take a look at this who is familiar with Louis Vuitton Munich?

3F3784B2-E364-4DCB-B089-833BA72B1988.jpeg

They usually have the LV logo on the receipts, that's what seems a bit odd, the only time when the bill looks like that is if you put the order in online or by phone, pay and then go to the store to pick it up, but the store number is correct and the rest also looks fairly OK, I would cross reference the article number

My receipt has no logo too. I bought the items by myself so I know my receipt is legit.
I can send a picture of it to you as a private message.

Last edited:
My receipt has no logo too. I bought the items by myself so I know my receipt is legit.
I can send a picture of it to you as a private message.

They might have changed it, a few years ago, it came with the LV logo under the letterhead of the store.

The seller claims that theY did not have the item in Hamburg so he purchased over the phone in Munich to be sent to the Hamburg store. According to him that is why there is no watermark on the receipt. The item is a hoodie from ss19. I’ve cross checked every detail I can with legit pictures and everything checks out as far as I can tell. They have 600 ebay transactions with 100% positive feedback so I am hoping I’m in the clear. Thanks for the info about the differences with phone orders and sharing the receipts that makes me feel more confident.

The seller claims that theY did not have the item in Hamburg so he purchased over the phone in Munich to be sent to the Hamburg store. According to him that is why there is no watermark on the receipt. The item is a hoodie from ss19. I’ve cross checked every detail I can with legit pictures and everything checks out as far as I can tell. They have 600 ebay transactions with 100% positive feedback so I am hoping I’m in the clear. Thanks for the info about the differences with phone orders and sharing the receipts that makes me feel more confident.

I think it is legit, I just didn't know that they now do all the receipts without the logo, but it totally makes sense, and I know that the number (the store number of the one in Residenzstrasse is 1502), I lived pretty nearby and made the mistake of dropping in on occasion, the plan was to "just have a look" - and somehow that turned into buying.

The receipt absolutely looks legit.
It looks like the receipts you get on your email when shopping in store and then print it at home.
Louis Vuitton has not had any LV logo on their receipts in many European countries for years.

I hope the hoodie is OK, that is the most important thing :smile:

Reactions: mztahiti76