Which one(s) to bring to Vegas?

_kiki119_

Jun 14, 2020
My husband and i are doing a weekend trip to Vegas next week... our first trip in 4 years with just the 2 of us... which chanel would you take?

For day bag i am debating, thinking to take 2:
- black lambskin rectangle mini
- 19 20B beige in large
- Prada 2005 reissue nylon cross body
Small Gucci Mormont flap in Red

Evening bag, taking one only:
- rainbow WOC
Or
-Ysl Kate velvet tassel clutch (evening bag)

• Love
Reactions: RT1
Not trying to throw ice on your adventure to Vegas, but please make sure to have a firm hold on your bag at all times. :tup:
I've seen some videos lately of the rowdies on The Strip that make me fearful of venturing out late at night in Vegas.
Just be careful, stay safe, and have a wonderful time. :yahoo:

Not trying to throw ice on your adventure to Vegas, but please make sure to have a firm hold on your bag at all times. :tup:
I've seen some videos lately of the rowdies on The Strip that make me fearful of venturing out late at night in Vegas.
Just be careful, stay safe, and have a wonderful time. :yahoo:
I have been out on the a Vegas strip at night and as long as you stay where others are I have never felt nervous, just be sensible. In times like these you do not want anyone close anyway. I would take the Prada nylon crossbody, more durable in case someone does brush by you. The WOC is great for evening. Stay safe, wear your mask.

• Love
Reactions: Sunshine888 and RT1
I have been out on the a Vegas strip at night and as long as you stay where others are I have never felt nervous, just be sensible. In times like these you do not want anyone close anyway. I would take the Prada nylon crossbody, more durable in case someone does brush by you. The WOC is great for evening. Stay safe, wear your mask.

We will def mask up :smile: We are not late night party animals and will def stay safe and on alert at night :smile:

right now I am taking my Rect.Mini, Prada Nylon... still debating between the WOC & YSL Kate until the YSL comes tomorrow... i LOVE the prada nylon re-edition... it is such a great durable little bag

• Love
Reactions: RT1
I would take the Prada nylon for the daytime since it is lightweight being that it is very warm in Vegas right now. For the evening I would take the Velvet YSL because it is now officially fall & it would be perfect to take to the fine dining restaurants in Vegas as well as the shops!

My husband and i are doing a weekend trip to Vegas next week... our first trip in 4 years with just the 2 of us... which chanel would you take?

For day bag i am debating, thinking to take 2:
- black lambskin rectangle mini
- 19 20B beige in large
- Prada 2005 reissue nylon cross body
Small Gucci Mormont flap in Red

Evening bag, taking one only:
- rainbow WOC
Or
-Ysl Kate velvet tassel clutch (evening bag)

I have purchased a 19 in 21C, however, it's very light. I may have a chance to purchase one in 20B. Do you have any pictures with you carrying your 19 in 20B Beige? I'd love to see how it shows up in different lighting.