Cassie Catch All

I bought this little makeup pouch from the Sonia Kashuk line @ Target years ago. Its kind of like a pencil case. I wish I had picked up another. I like it because its long enough to hold some of my longer items (pen, nail file, etc) & because its nylon, you can pack it full of stuff!
20201005_091049.jpg

Let's assume I've finally fallen and bought myself a Cassie on eBay. I'm waiting for it to get here, but I'm thinking I'm going to use my Marimekko kiss lock purse as a catch all. I have 4 different sizes so it's easy to find the right size.
Marimekko kiss lock purses are made of cotton canvas so they are slim and won't take up any extra space unlike canvas lined leather which is much thicker. Very handy for a slim/stuctured bag!
1601917727348.png

Reactions: BeachBagGal
I never understood why all the vloggers needed so many small leather goods but I have seen the light. I use an epi cardholder (not LV) for my dl, debit card, Sam's card and Costco card. I use my LV cles for bills and reward cards. I have a Coach heart coin purse that I put my meds and DS's meds in. Then I put lipgloss and other cosmetic items either in my Nolita 15 or my Zip Around Wristlet. I have a mini pochette but I’m nervous about getting makeup everywhere in it.

B3509655-20D1-4056-A01A-46CB81E248AF.jpeg