Century 21 stores closing

Oh noooo! Every NYC business/pleasure trip wasn't complete without a visit to Century 21. I don't know if you all remember Loehman's. They were on west coast and closed about 6 years ago. I was so bummed.

They will leave such a hole in the luxury discount market.. First Filenes, then Lohmann‘s now Century 21.Beyond Sad. I work near the World Trade Ctr location...and have bought so many pieces from them.
I know....Loehmann's was my primary source of clothing for years

They will leave such a hole in the luxury discount market.. First Filenes, then Lohmann‘s now Century 21.Beyond Sad. I work near the World Trade Ctr location...and have bought so many pieces from them.

I feel the same way. I work on State Street near the Staten Island Ferry and I used to stop by Century 21 every morning on my way to work.

I just got another email to remind me C21 is closing :yucky: so sad. I have been going there since the first time I visited NYC when I was 15 and have loved it ever since. Every time I went back to NYC I always dedicated a day to scaling the whooole store, I loved it so much - there was everything you could ever need in there. It was so exciting trying to find great bargains.

Last time I went I got some amazing Gianvito Rossi sneakers for $100 - such a bargain.