Princess Grace Exhibition

eliselady

Mar 19, 2007
Hi, Allaboutnice and myself should be off to the Princess Grace exhibition tomorrow (tues) assuming the weather holds for long enough for my plane to take off....anyway I was looking up the details of the exhibition and there is a small Hermes snippet on the website..

http://www.grimaldiforum.com/eng/culturel/expo_info.aspx?r=107&ID=26

We will take as many pics as we can (assuming we are allowed to) and post them. Apparently there is a whole wall devoted to her Kelly Bags.

They might have to remove us by force! Still if you are going to get arrested this way seems pretty cool.....

LOL, can't wait now. Unlike E, I am not childfree - but DD is specially trained and under orders to take surreptitious photos of Kelly bags should photography be banned. We are to act all surprised and innocent should she get caught. Don't know which I'm looking forward to more, the exhibition or the huge Hermes store in Monte Carlo oh and of course, meeting Eliselady. :party:

LOL, can't wait now. Unlike E, I am not childfree - but DD is specially trained and under orders to take surreptitious photos of Kelly bags should photography be banned. We are to act all surprised and innocent should she get caught. Don't know which I'm looking forward to more, the exhibition or the huge Hermes store in Monte Carlo oh and of course, meeting Eliselady. :party:

:yahoo:
AAN, this is perfect!!! DD is the exact right person for this job! I am so jealous, this trip has everything----Princess Grace, a wall of Kellys, the French Riviera, subterfuge, Hermes shopping, and AAN and Eliselady!!!

I am really really jealous on all counts!:greengrin: