Classic flap + organizer ?

elenachoe

Aug 30, 2019
Hi guys!
does any of you use organizer for CFs?
I heard some reviews that it helps the bag’s structure (especially for lambskin)
If any of you use organizer for cfs - for m/L
( i am interested in zoomoni organizers)
Pls let me know your opinions!

thanks!

Classic flaps shouldn’t need it in my opinion as long as it’s stored upright without being squished by anything. It is a double flap with a double layer structure, so to me it has a “built in” organizer. I do store my CFs stuffed with its original papers but i’m considering a pillow instead too. Also, a double flap has limited space as it is, I wouldn’t want to reduce it more.
I would say an organizer is a good idea for seasonal styles and single flaps, because those aren’t double layered and can lose structure more easily. I just stick a plastic mini tray inside my maxi blizzard and it helps very much with the structure. For example, an organizer with a 19 would probably help it look newer for much longer.

Classic flaps shouldn’t need it in my opinion as long as it’s stored upright without being squished by anything. It is a double flap with a double layer structure, so to me it has a “built in” organizer. I do store my CFs stuffed with its original papers but i’m considering a pillow instead too. Also, a double flap has limited space as it is, I wouldn’t want to reduce it more.
I would say an organizer is a good idea for seasonal styles and single flaps, because those aren’t double layered and can lose structure more easily. I just stick a plastic mini tray inside my maxi blizzard and it helps very much with the structure. For example, an organizer with a 19 would probably help it look newer for much longer.

+1

Even though the classic flaps are “structured” bags, I have seen some on the preloved market that sag. I store with a bag pillow from Bag a Vie, but tissue paper or an organizer would give you the same result. I just wouldn’t actually use the organizer when I’m using the bag.

Reactions: janetaz

I see!! Thank you! You are right i am just gonna stuff it with papers or the airpapers

+1

Even though the classic flaps are “structured” bags, I have seen some on the preloved market that sag. I store with a bag pillow from Bag a Vie, but tissue paper or an organizer would give you the same result. I just wouldn’t actually use the organizer when I’m using the bag.

Yeah! Ok thank you! I guess i will just stuff it for the structure!

Reactions: ItsPurseonal
I never used an organizer in my classic flaps, but i have one for my 227, for structure and to keep the bottom from sagging. BUT I discovered that my 227 organizer fits in my single flap Jumbo perfectly, so I use it in there for structure.

I always use organizers, even for my small bags. Right now I use the Cremello Studio organizer, they are newer but spill proof unlike the felt ones. If storing for a long time, I add some extra stuffing.

I use organizers in my 2 jumbos. I use them only to protect the interior. Both are Samorgas but I own a few Zoomonis.The quality is identical and the Zoomoni are a bit less expensive. Zoomoni always includes a nice thank you note. I think it’s a nice touch.

I use organizers in my 2 jumbos. I use them only to protect the interior. Both are Samorgas but I own a few Zoomonis.The quality is identical and the Zoomoni are a bit less expensive. Zoomoni always includes a nice thank you note. I think it’s a nice touch.

yea i actually ended up ordering zoomoni one. Had 20% coupon so .. i was ok. Wanted to keep the bag clean as well.. lets see. I heard they offer fast shipping as well.

Reactions: janetaz
Hi sorry to hijack this thread , is it normal to see crease lines in the area circled for a classic jumbo?

I just got mine and haven’t used it out yet but have opened and closed a fewtimes haha and I can see some slight crease in a straight line there from certain angles

I am thinking it’s normal Cos of the flap closure and opening .but just needed some reassurance here ( especially since I just browsed the drop in Chanel quality thread )

View attachment 4867570