I love Galet!

wow! just ordered a galet capucines and i'm getting so excited to see it now!! I already have black, and ideally would have wanted another dark color but found a galet one for a steal. hopefully i love it !

• Love
Reactions: Lola24
It’s beautiful! I also love that color, trying to get my hands on an Alma BB in galet.

Looks like this store has availability.

I would try calling and ordering over the phone with them. I placed my order for the Alma bb in galet at my store. Cs said they were trying to procure the item from two stores that the site said had availability. I called two days later and the ca rep said they could not get it from either store bc they had been sold in store. So I looked up what stores had them available, called the store, the sa sent me a link for payment and my Alma is on its way. My local SA said that once the stock for galet is gone it’s gone. Not sure if anybody has heard similar? The

B419CF39-5111-4ADE-AEFD-55A006F6D858.png

i have the capuciness in galet and the matching wallet and it is my most stunning bag and wallet combo. I'm carrying it right now. Galet is the perfect nude/beige and the tourillian leather is DIVINE.

Reactions: weezer and Lola24