Mini V-Line Sagging Experience?

xanncy

Oct 10, 2019
Hi! I was wondering if anyone had gotten mini v-line before, and if there was any sagging after the swelling went down. I'm hoping to get my chin shaven so that it's more symmetrical (taking off maybe 2-4mm from one side), and having buccal fat removal done at the same time. I'm unsure if these two procedures would cause sagging, since as far as I've seen, most people who have sagging usually get full vline with zygoma reduction.

Reactions: Linhmoon
Hi! I was wondering if anyone had gotten mini v-line before, and if there was any sagging after the swelling went down. I'm hoping to get my chin shaven so that it's more symmetrical (taking off maybe 2-4mm from one side), and having buccal fat removal done at the same time. I'm unsure if these two procedures would cause sagging, since as far as I've seen, most people who have sagging usually get full vline with zygoma reduction.
I have same question

Did you wind up doing the procedure? If so, how'd it go?

Did you get vline surgery? can you give some updates please