MY journey in Seoul (for breast augmentation at DA)

MissMaria9393

Sofa King Banned
Sep 20, 2020
Hey girls, I have always wanted to get a breast augmentation since I was a teen. I am an A (maybe small b)…. soooo annoying. I have been waiting for so long but I think now I'm ready for it.

I was not ready before because I was super scared of going under anesthesia. I heard a lot of rumors about people not waking up!!!! I also have pain phobia (who don't right??)

However, I saw my friend's surgery results at a clinic in Korea called DAprs (AH forgot to mention I live in Korea) and she also told me that the clinic had anesthesiologists who took care of her all-time during the surgery and the pain level was surprisingly much much less than what she thought it would be.

Plus, the result was just so amazing, especially her boobs were so soft even softer than mine lol!

Anyways, she had a breast augmentation surgery with Bellagel smooth implants by Dr. Koo Hyun Kook.

So, that's why I finally decided to get at least try the meet with dr. Koo to talk about the surgery and I made an appointment with DA Clinic right away.

When I arrived at the clinic I was quite nervous about the whole thing. I never had a consultation before so didn't know what was about to happen! Luckily, the whole staff has been super sweet to me and I feel so comfortable in the office and there was an English translator too who could speak in English with me.

And Dr. Koo clearly explained that DA has a perfectly safe anesthesia system that accurately checks the patient's body condition and performs customized anesthesia for each patient accordingly.

This is why I decided to get breast augmentation surgery at DA. I simply felt safer to go through with the BA at this clinic. I also love how Dr. Koo is so friendly! He was so cuteee

I will have my breast augmentation in the next week. I wanted a larger cup size like a D cup, but Dr. Koo insisted that aiming for a full C cup with 275cc Bellagel smooth implant would be the most suitable size for me. However, I’m still thinking about the size lol

He told me that, due to the current size, anything larger than this will just overstretch my skin and it may cause rippling skin as a result.

I will be updating you guys my result occasionally here, so please wish me luck everyone! I can't wait to post my after photos!

Btw, can anyone tell me what should I avoid after breast augmentation?

Hello someone recommended me DA on my post as well!!!!

It is currently on my top list (waiting for this Covid-19 to end)

How are you doing! Did you go through with the surgery?
Are you doing well?

I will be looking forward to see your result

Oh my gosh, you look sooo great! Are you satisfied with the size now that you've gotten it cause you were thinking about getting it bigger? I'm glad he told you the truth about going bigger though~ love an honest doc

Reactions: zmfkzpsdsd