Which bag to carry your laptop?

Mine is 15.6" so I cannot tell your is very big :biggrin:

I cannot recommend a certain brand but for such a small laptop I'd still pick a well padded and water-resistant bag with extra space for charger and accessories. Or a well padded carrying case/sleeve, if you prefer to have it in your handbag.

Reactions: karylicious
Do you want something professional and elegant to take to work meetings? Or do you just want something that will hold your laptop comfortably and securely on your commute to/from work? What's your budget? I looked for an LV bag that was suitable for my laptop but couldn't fine one. The V Tote (which I did buy) gives its dimensions as 36 cm, which should be more than enough, but when I tried to fit my laptop into it at the store, I found out that the zipped top opening was only 29 cm wide, which was not big enough.

Three non LV bags come to mind (all black, but different styles, and they come in other colors) that are suitable for taking to client meetings or for your commute and they will all hold a 13 inch laptop and come with a sturdy shoulder strap. They range in price from about $650 to $1100 to $3000. Shown in order of cost -- low to high.

demellier laptop.PNG

max mara laptop.PNG

dg sicily cashmere.PNG

Last edited:
Do you want something professional and elegant to take to work meetings? Or do you just want something that will hold your laptop comfortably and securely on your commute to/from work? What's your budget? I looked for an LV bag that was suitable for my laptop but couldn't fine one. The V Tote (which I did buy) gives its dimensions as 36 cm, which should be more than enough, but when I tried to fit my laptop into it at the store, I found out that the zipped top opening was only 29 cm wide, which was not big enough.

Three non LV bags come to mind (all black, but different styles, and they come in other colors) that are suitable for taking to client meetings or for your commute and they will all hold a 13 inch laptop and come with a sturdy shoulder strap. They range in price from about $650 to $1100 to $3000. Shown in order of cost -- low to high.

View attachment 4862958

View attachment 4862959

View attachment 4862960
Please what size is your laptop; I am thinking of getting the V tote as well and have a Macbook Air. Thanks