First Birkin, First Hermes Item!

Aug 27, 2020
So a few weeks ago I shared a story on how I ended up with my first Birkin without a purchase history.
Heres the Re-cap. A few weeks ago while visiting my family I stopped in the H boutique in town. I would always stop in and talk to the same SA
whenever I decided to browse. I never bought anything. I was always more interested in learning about the different leathers and colors and just history. I mostly shop at Dior, so I was starting to dip my foot into Hermes. In any case, this time I stopped in for my normal greets, Me and the SA talked about my birthday that was in 2 weeks and my Photography Job. Then I proceed to ask to look at a few twillys. This would be my first H purchase. As I was browsing she told me to hold on she had to check on something in the back, She comes back out with a big Hermes box. To my surprise, she offers me this HSS Birkin 30 in Chevre that was rejected by the client earlier in the day. She said what better 27th birthday gift than Birkin and smiled. At the moment I didn't have the full amount, so My Husband, parents, and grandmother all put money together to buy this lovely bag. They didn't allow me to open it until today haha, I'm grateful! Here she is My b30 in Chevre Noir and Rose Pourpre Interior with contrast stitching and brushed silver hardware!

IMG_7037.jpg

IMG_7040.jpg

So a few weeks ago I shared a story on how I ended up with my first Birkin without a purchase history.
Heres the Re-cap. A few weeks ago while visiting my family I stopped in the H boutique in town. I would always stop in and talk to the same SA
whenever I decided to browse. I never bought anything. I was always more interested in learning about the different leathers and colors and just history. I mostly shop at Dior, so I was starting to dip my foot into Hermes. In any case, this time I stopped in for my normal greets, Me and the SA talked about my birthday that was in 2 weeks and my Photography Job. Then I proceed to ask to look at a few twillys. This would be my first H purchase. As I was browsing she told me to hold on she had to check on something in the back, She comes back out with a big Hermes box. To my surprise, she offers me this HSS Birkin 30 in Chevre that was rejected by the client earlier in the day. She said what better 27th birthday gift than Birkin and smiled. At the moment I didn't have the full amount, so My Husband, parents, and grandmother all put money together to buy this lovely bag. They didn't allow me to open it until today haha, I'm grateful! Here she is My b30 in Chevre Noir and Rose Pourpre Interior with contrast stitching and brushed silver hardware!

View attachment 4861394

View attachment 4861395
Happy Birthday! I hope you have many more great memories with this very special bag in the years to come.

• Love
Reactions: RT1

View attachment 4861394

View attachment 4861395
Wow!! Happy birthday and congratulations! It's so gorgeous!

• Love
Reactions: RT1
Happy birthday and congratulations to your new bag! It's so nice that your family helped you to your dream bag. My family would think I'm crazy if I told them how much these bags are, only my partner knows how much the items cost that I buy and he only shakes his head even though I don't have anything nearly as expensive as a new B or K (yet) ;)

Congratulations and Happy Birthday! Beautiful bag ! One never forgets his/her first H purchase
Thank you! This will be the bag I keep forever
If I could special order, that is the exact bag I would want--size, leather, and interior color. Wow did you ever luck out. Congrats!
Honestly if I got offered a SO tHi sis probably what I would create. So I feel this was faith!
What a great story! Happy birthday!
:love: :loveeyes: WOW, happy birthday and congrats!:drinks::drinks:
Congratulations and happy birthday! She’s beautiful :heart:

Thank you so much! This is the start of a very expensive hobby haha. I’m already planning and saving for my next B! Maybe a 25 if I get offered one or a Constance!
Massive bag-envy - you are so lucky. Heart-warming story - your husband is a keeper and the rest of your family are just so wonderful to have gifted you with this bag. Congratulations and happy birthday!
Happy birthday and congratulations to your new bag! It's so nice that your family helped you to your dream bag. My family would think I'm crazy if I told them how much these bags are, only my partner knows how much the items cost that I buy and he only shakes his head even though I don't have anything nearly as expensive as a new B or K (yet) ;)
Thank you ! Yes DH is really amazing haha he knows of my bag hobbies and like to watch me just smile at them lol side note my family is very frugal lol they are well off but hate to spend a dime lol I was pretty shocked they helped me get the birkin. Maybe it’s because I actually never ask for anything for my birthdays lol I’m more into spending time with my love ones than receiving gifts. My dad is actually one who appreciated the craftsmanship and quality of the bag. He’s very into leather goods and maintenance of leather. He still condition and polishes the leather seats in his 27 year old bmw every Friday lol