Can I still contact VCA for the promised gift?

shinelove20

Sep 22, 2020
Hi ladies, Appreciate if your opinions on this situation!
In March this year my hubby got me a necklace from VCA, and the SA told me to come back in a couple of weeks for a free gift she had for us. Unfortunately, we went into lockdown/home quarantine mode soon after. By the time the stores opened again in July/August, we'd both completely forgotten the name of the SA. I've gone back a couple of times but never managed to see her (not that I can recognise her easily as we were all wearing masks when we made the purchase).
I am really curious about the gift and I would like to get a travel pouch from them as well.
How do you think I should handle this? It's been over 8 months, but 4-5 months of that was really tough Covid times. I feel really awkward about going into the store to ask any SA or even that SA, who has probably forgotten about us LOL.

I’m guessing the “gift“ is the travel pouch. I’d go in and just explain to any SA that you bought such and such necklace in March but didn’t get a chance to pick up the travel pouch because of Covid so if you could get one now that’d be great! “Also, is there any way to tell from my account which SA served me in March? I had a really nice experience and would love to be able to work with her again in the future if I could just discover her name.”

Did you look in your receipt folder? With every purchase I have made, there has been a business card of the SA in that folder. I don't think you can really ask for a gift (well, I wouldn't). But you can tell them you didn't receive the travel pouch.

I’m guessing the “gift“ is the travel pouch. I’d go in and just explain to any SA that you bought such and such necklace in March but didn’t get a chance to pick up the travel pouch because of Covid so if you could get one now that’d be great! “Also, is there any way to tell from my account which SA served me in March? I had a really nice experience and would love to be able to work with her again in the future if I could just discover her name.”
What a great idea! I'll do just this :smile:

Did you look in your receipt folder? With every purchase I have made, there has been a business card of the SA in that folder. I don't think you can really ask for a gift (well, I wouldn't). But you can tell them you didn't receive the travel pouch.
My DH kept the receipt LOL he doesn't like me looking at them even though the prices are all online :biggrin: I do have the authenticity card so I'll bring that in!

Hi ladies, I did what the lovely floridamama advised and went down to the VCA store today. I was really lucky, this super nice SA whom I just chatted with last week and had invited me to see the holiday pendant was there today and recognised me!

I told her the situation, showed her the authenticity card and asked if she could check who the previous SA was. She looked it up and informed me that the SA had left the company, but offered me a bottle of champagne. I declined as we are not really champagne drinkers, and asked if I could have something that "I can keep and cherish". She gave me a coffee table book, and of course the travel pouch.

I will definitely be making my next purchase with her!

Hi ladies, I did what the lovely floridamama advised and went down to the VCA store today. I was really lucky, this super nice SA whom I just chatted with last week and had invited me to see the holiday pendant was there today and recognised me!

I told her the situation, showed her the authenticity card and asked if she could check who the previous SA was. She looked it up and informed me that the SA had left the company, but offered me a bottle of champagne. I declined as we are not really champagne drinkers, and asked if I could have something that "I can keep and cherish". She gave me a coffee table book, and of course the travel pouch.

I will definitely be making my next purchase with her!
Which coffee Table book did you get?