Exchanged my defective retiro for the Neverfull mm in Galet

Jolie34

O.G.
Mar 31, 2010
I went in to the store today to return my defective retiro and get something else instead. I wasn’t set on getting the epi Neverfull in Galet but when I saw the color I fell in love♥️ So happy with my exchange. I’ll be using it tomorrow

Reactions: mumar_k
I went in to the store today to return my defective retiro and get something else instead. I wasn’t set on getting the epi Neverfull in Galet but when I saw the color I fell in love♥ So happy with my exchange. I’ll be using it tomorrow
May I ask what was wrong with your Retro? Defects? I have one and a representative called me from LV about a year ago asking if it was ok. I thought it was odd!

I went in to the store today to return my defective retiro and get something else instead. I wasn’t set on getting the epi Neverfull in Galet but when I saw the color I fell in love♥ So happy with my exchange. I’ll be using it tomorrow
HI Jolie 34- May I ask how your Neverfull Epi Galet is holding up as far as scratches/ any creasing? Would it be possible to get a photo as well? Sometimes it appears in photos as beige sometimes gray. Our local store does not have one in stock but I am really wanting one. Just want a tad more opinion info before I order. Thank you in advance!

HI Jolie 34- May I ask how your Neverfull Epi Galet is holding up as far as scratches/ any creasing? Would it be possible to get a photo as well? Sometimes it appears in photos as beige sometimes gray. Our local store does not have one in stock but I am really wanting one. Just want a tad more opinion info before I order. Thank you in advance!
Hi Pink Tulips,
I’ve been using it almost daily and it’s holding up pretty well. No scratches or creases on it. The picture on the website is I would say pretty identical to what I have. You should definitely go for it. It’s such an elegant, beautiful color:smile:

Hi Pink Tulips,
I’ve been using it almost daily and it’s holding up pretty well. No scratches or creases on it. The picture on the website is I would say pretty identical to what I have. You should definitely go for it. It’s such an elegant, beautiful color:smile:
Thank you for your quick reply! I plan to reach out to my CA and get the ball rolling as I want to carry it this summer/early fall.

Reactions: Jolie34