What do you wear with your red bags?

I recently picked up a 20s red. It’s vibrant and I love the pop of color. In the medium size it’s not too overwhelming. I love the red with beige/camel, grey, black, and navy.
Red looks so good against neutrals. I just got the red mini reissue from 20A and I’m waiting for cooler weather to wear it with my camel coats.
Red looks pretty with green, yellow, purple and teal. Red can also look really pretty with the right shade of pink. I also love red with denim and white.
Thank you all!!! I’m going to see the bag again tomorrow (I don’t have a boutique in my city) - wish me luck!!

Hello I have the 20c red and honestly it goes with a lot! I love this red shade. It can be worn casually with jeans & a cute shirt. I use mine like this & a pair of Chanel sandals. I also have dressed it up as well. I tend to dress neutrally when using this bag so it can be the main focus since the color is so beautiful. I would definitely purchase I have no regrets whatsoever ever!

I have two red bags and I wear them a lot. They go with everything. Maybe not with an all-red outfit or other very bright colors, but beeing on the more „neutral“ side of the color range, they just go with everything.

Reactions: BowieFan1971
I love wearing it with grey, black and white and it also looks amazing with khaki too! I‘m a quite neutral dresser so my red mini goes with pretty much everything :lol:

I just don‘t like wearing it with colourful clothes or if it has pattern, even if it‘s like a black/white pattern. But that‘s just my personal taste because I don‘t like to be too loud and people look at me LOL

I boughta red bag and find it a challenge to style. Before I wore only black outfits with black bags. I searched for outfit ideas on google. So far I love it with beige, camel, tan, cognac and and green, dark green or army green. Not the christmas kind of green.

I also find it very easy to match with jeweltones in structured materials like suede, wool or chenille. It makes the red pop beyond belief.

Hi all!

I have fallen in love with the 20C Red but with the price increases I would have to be able to use it a lot in order to justify the purchase. I worry about what I could wear it with. I tried it on with a charcoal grey sweater and it looked great! And also a light grey sweater.

What do you guys wear your red bags with?

TIA!
My red 224 Reissue is the most wearable bag I own :smile: For some reason I tend to grab it to add a little french-ish accent to an outfit. Goes superb with all white outfit, or all navy. With certain grays as well, but with grays I prefer to add a burgundy bag, not red.

Hello I have the 20c red and honestly it goes with a lot! I love this red shade. It can be worn casually with jeans & a cute shirt. I use mine like this & a pair of Chanel sandals. I also have dressed it up as well. I tend to dress neutrally when using this bag so it can be the main focus since the color is so beautiful. I would definitely purchase I have no regrets whatsoever ever!
Hi there! I went to see her today and I decided to go for it! As soon as I saw her again I knew - such a special red and totally the star of the show. I was wearing black jeans, light blue button up, and white Nikes - she was the perfect addition. Thanks for your help!

Reactions: Stratford
I have two red bags and I wear them a lot. They go with everything. Maybe not with an all-red outfit or other very bright colors, but beeing on the more „neutral“ side of the color range, they just go with everything.
I love wearing it with grey, black and white and it also looks amazing with khaki too! I‘m a quite neutral dresser so my red mini goes with pretty much everything :lol:

I just don‘t like wearing it with colourful clothes or if it has pattern, even if it‘s like a black/white pattern. But that‘s just my personal taste because I don‘t like to be too loud and people look at me LOL
I boughta red bag and find it a challenge to style. Before I wore only black outfits with black bags. I searched for outfit ideas on google. So far I love it with beige, camel, tan, cognac and and green, dark green or army green. Not the christmas kind of green.

I also find it very easy to match with jeweltones in structured materials like suede, wool or chenille. It makes the red pop beyond belief.
I have a red clutch, and I wear it with just about everything. I think red is a great neutral!
All black outfit with an Alexander McQueen cape. Not a Chanel bag but you get the idea.

View attachment 4859715
My red 224 Reissue is the most wearable bag I own :smile: For some reason I tend to grab it to add a little french-ish accent to an outfit. Goes superb with all white outfit, or all navy. With certain grays as well, but with grays I prefer to add a burgundy bag, not red.
Thank you all so much for your suggestions, photos, and support! I ended up buying the bag today and am really thrilled. I’ll be sure to use all of your suggestions for my future outfits. :smile:)))