Stilly's Pigalle Parade Plus!!!

I went down .5 size in my Hot Chick 130s, to get smaller toe-box..looks/feels sexier. I'm beginning to sound like Christina2..we are from the same mold! The look of HC 130 is amazing, the the FEEL is just as important..

I do this for my pairs in each of black-patent, leopard-patent, shocking pink-patent -- 42 (better fit) & 41.5 (tighter, but sexier smaller toe-box, better toe-cleavage)

I'm still perfecting my walk in HC 130s, "wiggling" the heel is essential for sexy gait. I like to move inward on the heel, as I push off each foot. I saw one gal in Chicago downtown, who was wiggling the heel madly as she landed each heel. AMAZING. I need to work on that!

I LOVE Violet Chachki's HC 130 gait, he's got a strong girl game!

You/Christina2 need to start a Youtube channel, or Instagram. We peasants need a master class from goddesses like yourselves!
You would FOR SURE get a fan base going, Violet has 2.9M Instagram followers. To market his Digital Follies traveling show

Engineeringinheels shows bit more difficulty in her gait, needs more fine-tuning (naturalness/smoothness) like Violet

Yay! She's back with newly acquired Shocking Pink patent. She's a CTO of a startup, her degree is in Materials Science. Her description sounds so analytical, like a man. Whereas Violet (a girly-man) sounds effeminate/emotional, with streak of intelligence (knows her Art history!)

I was educated on his 120/130 shoe collection:

Hot Chick 130, Brian Atwood FM130, So Kate, Iriza, Merci Allen 130

it's virtually identical to Stilly's preferences

"Remember, if you're not doing heels, you're not doing drag!"

Stilly/Christina2 are female drag queens (major shoe fetish!), just like Christiana Molina

"Editorial Director for Mac by day, wannabee drag queen by night"

^^^ She schooled me on midi dresses for 5" heels. I see, and I obey!

I finally surrender -- NO MORE ultra mini-skirts with 5" heels..too tacky. Time for me to GROW UP..not dress like a pre-pubescent teen age girl. OMG, so embarrassed..

I got chided by a female boutique owner in high end San Marino/CA (kinda Beverly Hills like):

"you look like a HOOKER" (she looked down as she said it, LOL)

!!! Haha, I got a well deserved put down! I was wearing a knee length white pleated skirt, red 5" stiletto pumps, red jacket. In one word:

"Context"

The perception depends on CONTEXT, the area where you wear your outfits. Stilly, you/I are "mavericks" -- we wear what we want, when we want, where we want. Dam* the consequences

I got a similar response by a female boutique owner in La Jolla (wealthy suburb of San Diego) .. "that's SO RISQUE". I put on a jacket, with ultra mini-skirt paired w/5" heels. I responded with "I saw a girl in Vegas dressed like that!". She said .. "well, that's VEGAS" ("What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas") The "jive" I was sending was "Come F* Me"! Like Stilly/Christina2, I like being edgy, subliminally like the attention?

I TOO have gorgeous legs (w/muscular calves), I won a couple of Halloween contests..one in Beverly Hills (2 tickets to high end restaurant). I almost caused a car accident off Rodeo Drive, LOL (tires screeching)

Stilly, you are such a character ("campy")..you used the wink emojis to describe your grocery runs in 120 heels

Girl, why are you wasting your time "entertaining" grocery workers -- get an Instagram AND Youtube account

Introduce yourself to Violet Chachki (who's friends with Monsieur Louboutin and Dita Von Teese, Louboutin's lingerie model/performer), do some cross-marketing (you work in Marketing!), get 10M followers. You literally have the BEST Louboutin So Kate collection in the world (60 at least! See pic, your early Pigalle 120 collection), Monsieur Louboutin would be impressed. Put you under his Marketing 2.0 wing -- Loubs are losing popularity, the hype is over. You could be the ticket to a Louboutin re-boot!

You literally a star waiting to be discovered. Well, your PF pics are ALL OVER Pinterest, Google Images, etc. Time to reveal your face, and become the star you were destined to be. Princess, soon to be elevated to GODDESS!

You are WAY OVERQUALIFIED to be "entertaining" us worthless peasants! It's been NINE YEARS since you've started this thread, it's getting kinda repetitive. Need to UPGRADE, take it to the next level

You have a God-given gift, your AMAZING LEGS! That's what propelled Betty Grable from model, to stardom. See attached pic.

Get a professional photographer to take some pics, find an agent in Hollywood, become SAG member..shop yourself around. Modeling CAN lead to acting gigs. Example is Jennifer Lawrence ("JenLaw") that genius from Kentucky. Recruited by a pro photog for modeling, then her innate acting talents (no professional training) propelled her to stardom!

You should hire me as a consultant/agent, as part of your brain trust. I'm the instigator, I will propel you to Fame and Fortune.

Christina2..same as above. Are you listening? You are WAY OVERQUALIFIED to be in jewelry sales, your boss wanting employees to dress attractively. Get yourself out-of-there, and into Universe of Celebrity/Stardom!! Get Instagram and Youtube account, market yourself to the world.

See below sample comments on Violet Chachki's video, Stilly/Christina2 are DESERVING of similar adulation/admiration:

San Junipero
Violet’s knowledge of art, history, and fashion is outstanding. She is so articulate; we stan a true intellectual icon.

nusazabiz

I love that I actually learn a bunch of stuff about fashion in addition to being entertained by every video Violet does.

Jessie M.
Those Louboutin hot chicks are my dream shoe :heart: Thanks for teaching us about fashion, Violet - I feel like it'd be so fun to shop with you! haha

africkso
I love how Violet views fashion for the art form it is. That's why her drag has always been so artistic and visually stunning. Pageant queens could never.

Greta S
Violet I cant wait until you will have millions of subscribers which you will in no time, you are a STAR! Please share more of your wardrobe or accessories, it's so interesting! I also adore your avant-garde makeup tutorials and I love when you share your passions/knowledge on art, fashion, drag and performance and everything in between :heart:

^^^^ THIS

Jane Campbell
I really enjoy having a knowledgeable b***h educate me about fashion

^^^^ Hahaha. "knowledgable b***h", that's you 2 -- Stilly and Christina2

"Takes one to know one"

I'm a B***H too!

Nadia 23452
God, those 130s. That's some dedication right there

Quibbles
I NEED 50000000000 more of these. I could listen to you talk about fashion for YEARS. I'm so impressed at how much research you put into your craft Violet. So excited for more!!

Freya Blight
I'm a woman with a size 10! My dad used to tell me he was going to stop buying me shoes, and rent me canoes! Not to mention my second toe is like a finger!! Lol so I feel you on the ugly feet! Also since I started walking I always walked on my tippy toes to keep my feet clean.. so wearing heels before my back injury was like walking normally for me

AnnaPxx
It's interesting the way Violet talks... says "really", "a lot", "like", "so", "obsessed", "insane", several times and most phrases sound like a question, even if they aren't. Where does this accent come from? I'm intrigued. Their knowledge and love for fashion is palpable, the attention and dedication to clothes, costumes, shoes, accessories and make-up is amazing and inspiring. I would not hesitate to call their craft ART. Bravissima Violet!

Christina2 you know Jewelry, you need to have a Youtube channel to educate us peasants.

Anastasia Germain
I´m a ballerina, and it pains me that you cannot find 130s anywhere, because compared to pointe shoes, they are heaven and look so amazing!

Transwomen are completely open over Reddit and Instagram, sharing their experiences for benefit of everyone. Group Therapy, on a public forum.

Honing the craft "Art of Woman". Some are getting sponsorship requests from clothing designers

Christina Farran is a ASU grad (college educated like Stilly), car enthusiast (fan of German luxury cars, owns BMW convertible and Mercedes), posing in designer clothes in front of them. Balenziaga, YSL, Chanel, Gucci, etc. Describing her beauty procedures -- nails, botox, BA (Breast Augmentation), hair, eyelashes, FFS (Facial Feminization Surgery), etc. Works at Uber in customer support, she's grew up in Silicon Valley

Newly purchased Mercedes, taken to Beverly Hills

https://www.instagram.com/p/By6oPoaHnpW/

Christina2, you mentioned BA and wanting them to block your view, when gazing at your HC 130 toe-cleaving. Christina Farran has pics of her BA doctor, and followup support (company makes sure there are no complications). You should friend her, share information. Interesting tidbit, Christina RARELY does heels,
she's always in flats during the day (sneakers, boots)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFMIyu2Hg9I/

Heroic figure, self made trans-woman.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1CUyWynxQQ/

^^^^ FOUR years, gender change program. Man to Woman, AMAZING!

"Life is 20% what happens to you, 80% how you RESPOND TO IT"
-- wise man once said

I look forward to the AMAZING response by Stilly/Christina2, 2 of the many princesses of PF/Louboutin. Can't wait to see your Princess/Goddess transformation over Instagram/Youtube. Building followers (10M at least!), getting fashion sponsorship requests, booming business-model (used to buy more cool Louboutin heels), Fame, etc

"Wealth is measured by Relationships, not the amount of $$ in your bank account"

You should build some wealth in transwoman friendships (they are HUNGRY to become women, they could benefit from your Real World advice/experience), who in turn could jump start your Fashion program. Some of them are BRILLIANT, great vision in their overall look -- hair, face, nails, breasts, wardrobe, heels, makeup, etc. Stunningly beautiful!

Win win all the way around..

^^^ I've been MEANING to post this, finally got-it-out-of-my-system. Whew!

*** I forgot to add this:

Stilly, your personality is quite attractive, so sweet/nice answering all the responders. This would come out in a Youtube video, men especially like a girl w/personality. Violet Chachki got 2.9M followers because of his communication/presentation skills. Your face is desperately missing we're all dying to see what you look like!

Christina2, your emotive descriptions of your 130 obsession is AMAZING! It's how Dita Von Teese made her fame, her sexy performances. I remember a Love Connection episode, the blonde hottie (in heels) stated

"I was born READY"

Need to push your brand-name to the masses! Peasants out there would DIG your Emotive IP (Intellectual Property)

View attachment 4856353

View attachment 4856354

Wow that's a lot to take in racq!
I'm not quite ready for YouTube yet...maybe someday.
I do like Engineeringinheels and some of the other Hot Chick lovers you noted above.
I'll have to check out Violet and the others.

For Casual Friday today, a sweatshirt dress with my Black Kid So Kates. I also got a new anklet from Ernest Maison of Paris that Mitterman suggested. Unfortunately I just found out I wore the anklet backwards...but I'm not sure anyone noticed... :amuse:
View attachment 4859100View attachment 4859101View attachment 4859102View attachment 4859103View attachment 4859104View attachment 4859105View attachment 4859106View attachment 4859107View attachment 4859108View attachment 4859109

Love that sweatshirt, I've never thought of making it this way, spectacular!

Looks very warm and comfy!

Thanks Kat! It was warm and cozy on a gray fall day...:smile:

Love that sweatshirt, I've never thought of making it this way, spectacular!

Thanks aporl! I actually have a few sweatshirt dresses I bought from Revolve.com.
They're casual and comfy & cozy!

I’ve wanted a pair of these for eons!! So awesome

Thanks thehighheelsgir! I love this style...I actually have 3 pairs I rotate wearing. For a 130mm heel, they're actually one of the more comfy shoes.

Reactions: aporl
For Casual Friday today, a sweatshirt dress with my Black Kid So Kates. I also got a new anklet from Ernest Maison of Paris that Mitterman suggested. Unfortunately I just found out I wore the anklet backwards...but I'm not sure anyone noticed... :amuse:
View attachment 4859100View attachment 4859101View attachment 4859102View attachment 4859103View attachment 4859104View attachment 4859105View attachment 4859106View attachment 4859107View attachment 4859108View attachment 4859109
Love the Sweatshirt and the anklet Looks so sexy on you! WOW!

Stilly - I must say these are your best pics ever ! It has a heel grab and several toe close ups. I also LOVE the way the shadows accent your gorgeous legs and heels. This type shadows shots would make a magnificent video !!

I would like to ask a favor my dear. Could you possibly do this same type photo shoot in Unbouts/Debouts - I think this would show off these heels fan tas tic ly !! Do think about it please dear.

Reactions: MBB Fan
Super hot outfit!

Thanks so much Kat!!!

Love the Sweatshirt and the anklet Looks so sexy on you! WOW!

Thanks Mitterman! Its casual with just a touch of sexy... :smile:

Hot chicks and hot toecleavage! Your toned calvemuscle standing on one foot looks sexy!

Thanks so much Mitterman!!!
If I worked out a bit more maybe the calves would look even better...

Stilly - I must say these are your best pics ever ! It has a heel grab and several toe close ups. I also LOVE the way the shadows accent your gorgeous legs and heels. This type shadows shots would make a magnificent video !!

I would like to ask a favor my dear. Could you possibly do this same type photo shoot in Unbouts/Debouts - I think this would show off these heels fan tas tic ly !! Do think about it please dear.

Thanks Christina! I'm not sure I can recreate this light that easily. I just happened to take these pics as the sun was setting. The light is a bit different everyday. I am due to wear that style...

I agree with Christina, so beautiful to see the heels and red soles glowing in the daylight.

Thanks aporl! I love the lighting as well but it was just lucky timing. We'll see what I can recreate...

Thanks Christina! Yes these White So Kates are a half size smaller than normal as it was the only size I could find at the time. I have other pairs in the same size though that fit fine but these are a little tighter and seem to show a bit more toe cleavage. I think its just a slight variation due to their hand made nature. I certainly love them though... :girlsigh:

Those do look a little tight on you :sad: