Beige Clair Woc Yay or Nay?

Should I get the Beige Clair Woc?

• Yay go for it!

Votes: 49 62.8%
  • No Beige Clair looks much better on "real" flaps.

Votes: 29 37.2%

• Total voters

missmythology

@ceruleanblonde
Jul 3, 2019
I went to Chanel today to look at the new collection and most hadn´t arrived yet or was cancelled.. :doh: (for example so black and ivory reissue minis...)
Well I asked if a beige clair ghw small flap was here by any chance, as I got it on my wishlist if I find a perfect one. And it wasn´t, of course…
But SA brought out a woc that had just arrived.
As I never wanted a Woc I almost dismissed it without looking, but then it was love at first sight .. Still didn´t take it home right away, as this would have been a very impulsive purchase and I´m not sure if I´d just satisfy my itch for something beige clair with this and should rather wait for the small flap.
But I have looked at quite a few beige clair bags in the last months and never really liked one and this was the best beige and loveliest caviar I´ve seen. Also it holds more than I thought and I think it actually looks really good!
Also it felt substantial, the small chain isn´t flimsy at all…
And I´m petite and I think the chain length is great! So many pros haha
But beige clair for a crossbody bag might not be the best option… Also do these have some resale value if I decide a Woc won´t work for me after all…?
I´m just very surprised how much I loved this. (As a woc denier for years haha)
Should I go for it? Almost didn´t take any proper photos, but you get an impression…
Colour is more true on the right photo.

beigeclair.jpg

Personally I love the WOC so my vote is for yes go for it! I also love beige clair and think it looks great on any size. Is this the new smaller version with card slots on the flap or the regular?
Thank you! It’s the regular size, I also tried the new small version in black but it is really tiny and couldn’t fit my phone. SA called it cardholder on a chain..

• Haha
Reactions: PamW and GyrlLayney
I went to Chanel today to look at the new collection and most hadn´t arrived yet or was cancelled.. :doh: (for example so black and ivory reissue minis...)
Well I asked if a beige clair ghw small flap was here by any chance, as I got it on my wishlist if I find a perfect one. And it wasn´t, of course…
But SA brought out a woc that had just arrived.
As I never wanted a Woc I almost dismissed it without looking, but then it was love at first sight .. Still didn´t take it home right away, as this would have been a very impulsive purchase and I´m not sure if I´d just satisfy my itch for something beige clair with this and should rather wait for the small flap.
But I have looked at quite a few beige clair bags in the last months and never really liked one and this was the best beige and loveliest caviar I´ve seen. Also it holds more than I thought and I think it actually looks really good!
Also it felt substantial, the small chain isn´t flimsy at all…
And I´m petite and I think the chain length is great! So many pros haha
But beige clair for a crossbody bag might not be the best option… Also do these have some resale value if I decide a Woc won´t work for me after all…?
I´m just very surprised how much I loved this. (As a woc denier for years haha)
Should I go for it? Almost didn´t take any proper photos, but you get an impression…
Colour is more true on the right photo.

View attachment 4858916
Got offered the same today and even though I already have a small flap in BC, I have still decided to get it. Actually my first time ever seeing a WOC in BC. Absolutely gorgeous piece!

Reactions: missmythology
Got offered the same today and even though I already have a small flap in BC, I have still decided to get it. Actually my first time ever seeing a WOC in BC. Absolutely gorgeous piece!
OMG I just saw this on Instagram (PS page) and came here to ask! Is this the exact beige clair shade??? With true gold hardware?

May I ask you and OP please where you saw it and if you have the code to share please?

Thank you!