Your Best Eye Makeup/Mascara Remover?

Neutrogena oil-free. Easy to find, leaves no residue, gentle, and takes it all of with big cotton balls. Also, it's pretty cheap - important for me 'cause I go through it pretty quickly.

Hi guys! I recently did my double eyelid surgery hehe! but apparently, you're not supposed to rub your eyes for the first few months! but the problem is, I wear waterproof eye makeup all the time... can anyone recommend a really good but gentle eye makeup remover? I tried neutrogena's eyemakeup remover before, but it burnt my eyes! Also, a drugstore brand recommendation would be nice!

Hi guys! I recently did my double eyelid surgery hehe! but apparently, you're not supposed to rub your eyes for the first few months! but the problem is, I wear waterproof eye makeup all the time... can anyone recommend a really good but gentle eye makeup remover? I tried neutrogena's eyemakeup remover before, but it burnt my eyes! Also, a drugstore brand recommendation would be nice!
I’m sensitive to make up removers and Lancôme is one I can use. Not cheap but it works well.

Yeah, I recommend Bi-facil from Lancome and Kryolan's Eye Make-Up Remover. Both are similar in that you have to shake them.

Just a hint: Let the remover soaked pad sit on your lid for about 15 - 20 seconds before you gently wipe away ONCE. If you require a second or third removal, repeat the first step with a new cotton pad.

I've seen most people just wipe and rub repeatedly over and over again with the same cotton pad to remove eye make-up... It may seem counter-intuitive, but DO NOT repeatedly wipe or rub your lids in this manner. Always take your time when removing eye make-up.

Remember, let the product work for you. That's why you're paying a premium for a quality brand.

Last edited: