Guilloche 10 Motif...Thoughts?

*MJ*

Joyful and grateful
O.G.
Jul 8, 2008
So I am fairly new to VCA (Only have the Magic MOP long necklace) I love the designs...and the Guilloche has really caught my eye!! The gorgeous shine and sparkle are mesmerizing!! So I ordered the 5 motif bracelet, and I'm thinking hard about the 10 motif necklace too to make a set! My SA said it is amazing, and in addition to wearing it alone I can use the bracelet to extend it to a 15 motif as well. It's quite pricey though compared to onyx or MOP...do you all think it's worth it? Is it a classic or too trendy? I appreciate your thoughts! :smile:

So I am fairly new to VCA (Only have the Magic MOP long necklace) I love the designs...and the Guilloche has really caught my eye!! The gorgeous shine and sparkle are mesmerizing!! So I ordered the 5 motif bracelet, and I'm thinking hard about the 10 motif necklace too to make a set! My SA said it is amazing, and in addition to wearing it alone I can use the bracelet to extend it to a 15 motif as well. It's quite pricey though compared to onyx or MOP...do you all think it's worth it? Is it a classic or too trendy? I appreciate your thoughts! :smile:

I have the bracelet and thinking of adding the pendant or earrings, the 10 motifs is more blingy and formal in my opinion.
I absolutely love guilloche...it’s probably my favorite, currently (except pave).
So worth it!
I have the earrings, 10 motif and the bracelet and obviously LOVE it!! Wearing as a 15 is such a great option! DO IT!!! :smile:
Guilloche is so pretty and if it works with your lifestyle, you should get the 10 motif! There is also magic pendant coming out in October. Would you prefer magic Guilloche pendant or 10 motif?

Thank you all for taking the time to reply! I still love it and want it...but am thinking to wait for the Magic Guilloche pendant is out and will decide then! :smile:

I am in the same boat and can relate. I have the 5 motif guilloche bracelet and have my eyes on the 10 motif! It is definitely worth it in my opinion, despite it being a lot more expensive than onyx. These pieces are solid gold after all :smile:

I think once you receive your bracelet and wear it for a while; that will sway your decision. The Magic Guilloche is interesting. I wonder whether it might be a little too impactful in a larger scale. It’s absolutely worth a try on! I know I will be...

Can’t wait to see what you decide! X

Reactions: MissCheetah
I need some advice too.. I have the 10 motif guilloche but would like 1 -2 10 motif before the price increase tom. Should I do rose gold hammered and malachite ? or malachite and blue agate? pls help!