Maida Hobo

I tried it on last week before they released it and it’s beautiful and very comfortable crossbody. I wish I would have taken a photo. I worry a little about the corners wearing down as they’re folded very tightly. But otherwise it’s great.

Reactions: coloradolvr
It is a beautiful bag, you should go to her other video with the comparison between the Maida and the Odeon PM, holy moly this bag is HUGE! A lot larger than I thought, and I’m the same height as her and it looks huge on her, but she pulls it off. I cannot pull off a large bag like that. But wow is the purple interior beautiful and I love love love the front pockets.

It is a beautiful bag, you should go to her other video with the comparison between the Maida and the Odeon PM, holy moly this bag is HUGE! A lot larger than I thought, and I’m the same height as her and it looks huge on her, but she pulls it off. I cannot pull off a large bag like that. But wow is the purple interior beautiful and I love love love the front pockets.
I almost bought the Maida but I am glad I watched the video.Its absolutely beautiful but way too big.I wish the braided strap was longer so you could wear it over your shoulder.Its too big to be worn cross body or full strap on one side.