• Yg LOVE bracelet

Votes: 20 26.7%
  • Yg Juste un Clou with diamonds

Votes: 50 66.7%

• Total voters

lilmonkey

O.G.
Mar 16, 2010
I’m building a stack and am deciding which to get first: classic love bracelet in yellow gold or the regular size JUC with diamonds in yellow gold. :love:

I hesitate on the love bracelet because size 16 is loose and 15 is too tight. The cuff is a better fit but I like the idea of the full bracelet. The cuff is more practical for my lifestyle but I’ve always wanted the classic bracelet. Another consideration is that I swim every day and am concerned about how a yellow gold bracelet that shouldn’t be removed will hold up in chlorine and saline ~7 hours a week.

The JUC fits well but when I tried it on, the plain one didn’t make me light up. The one with diamonds makes me feel like, let’s not even play around lol. I’m loving this stack which belongs to another TPF member so I hope it’s ok to post it. The picture of the 2 love cuffs is mine.

I’d love to hear input from those who have these pieces. Thanks!

EA5CF9BE-BED8-495B-B167-EDE49D76AADC.jpeg

E498EAA7-0C9B-496B-A3DE-3BD56E55E91D.jpeg

Last edited:
Do you have other bracelets already? Or is this the beginning of a beautiful stack? :smile: Which wrist are you building your stack? And what are your wrist measurements? Sorry for all the questions. But I think it is helpful to have the whole picture. It sounds to me you are thinking of the Love more at the moment? I think when 15 is to tight, you def. should go with 16. If you are building a stack I think it is better to have a bit more room and 16 is not that loose in this case. In the end you can switch up the order of bracelets and see how you have the least movement when you can put it up/down more. I am not a fan of the cuff personally, because I don't like that it is not round. So it is just a matter of which style you prefer to begin with. I would go for the full Love to begin with.

Another thing, did you try both sizes on your dominant or non-dominant wrist? Since there is a small difference. I love how my 16 sits on my right, but less on my left. So if you tried it on your non-dominant wrist, maybe the 16 feels better on your dominant one?

Hope it helps... :amuse:

Do you have other bracelets already? Or is this the beginning of a beautiful stack? :smile: Which wrist are you building your stack? And what are your wrist measurements? Sorry for all the questions. But I think it is helpful to have the whole picture. It sounds to me you are thinking of the Love more at the moment? I think when 15 is to tight, you def. should go with 16. If you are building a stack I think it is better to have a bit more room and 16 is not that loose in this case. In the end you can switch up the order of bracelets and see how you have the least movement when you can put it up/down more. I am not a fan of the cuff personally, because I don't like that it is not round. So it is just a matter of which style you prefer to begin with. I would go for the full Love to begin with.

Thank you for the thoughtful response, @LuckyMe14! I didn’t even think about changing the order of the bracelets to accommodate a better fit. I edited my answer above and may have added more info than you initially read.

To answer your questions, no, I don’t regularly wear other bracelets. I rarely wear a watch. The stack will be on my left wrist which measures approximately 14.5”.

Another consideration is I intend to pass it to my daughter. The cuff is practical and don’t come for me cuff lovers but when I put it on her, the 4 year old asked me earnestly, “Where’s the rest? It’s missing a yellow piece!” Girlfriend knows what she wants! :giggle::no:

Last edited:

Another thing, did you try both sizes on your dominant or non-dominant wrist? Since there is a small difference. I love how my 16 sits on my right, but less on my left. So if you tried it on your non-dominant wrist, maybe the 16 feels better on your dominant one?

I did try on the classic LOVE in 16 on my dominant wrist and it’s still loose. But the 15 is claustrophobic. The cuff is admittedly a better fit and I can remove it when swimming. The JUC is also removable. As far as the LOVE classic bracelet, I don’t mind scratches from wearing a bracelet 24/7 but I certainly don’t want it to get damaged after significant time in the pool.

Last edited:
Reactions: LuckyMe14
Thank you for the thoughtful response, @LuckyMe14! I didn’t even think about changing the order of the bracelets to accommodate a better fit. I edited my answer above and may have added more info than you initially read.

To answer your questions, no, I don’t have other bracelets I regularly wear. I rarely wear a watch. The stack will be on my left wrist which measures approximately 14.5”.

Another consideration is I intend to pass it to my daughter. The cuff is practical and don’t come for me cuff lovers but when I put it on her, the 4 year old asked me earnestly, “Where’s the rest? It’s missing a yellow piece!” Girlfriend knows what she wants! :giggle::no:
I absolutely love this stack as well! I have a VCA bracelet, but "need" a JUC w/diamonds to complete the stack. So I feel you. If you love the Love more on it's own, then start with that. Otherwise begin with the JUC. Both are great on it's own in my opinion.
As you can see in this TPF's stack the JUC is on the hand side and the Love is closer to the elbow. If that is your preference, you would need the room to let the Love hang more down your arm. I read on the forum that they recommend the Love to be one size bigger for stacking so that the JUC is not banging into it a lot. So a Love size 16 is a JUC size 15. They do not make them smaller. So 16 should be your full Love size. I would recommend to stack both in the boutique (or either the cuff and the JUC) and see how you feel about the sizes.

With that said, of course a cuff is an option. It saves a lot of money which you can save up for a JUC, but just make sure you are really liking it. I had so much fun reading about the cuff :lol:. If it is missing a piece... This could be my daughter (when she is older) haha.

I think you just can't go wrong! I really want to see the end result! Happy for you already.

Reactions: lilmonkey
I did try on the classic LOVE in 16 on my dominant wrist and it’s still loose. But the 15 is claustrophobic. The cuff is admittedly a better fit and I can remove it when swimming. The JUC is also removable. As far as the LOVE classic bracelet, I don’t mind scratches from wearing a bracelet 24/7 but I certainly don’t want it to get damaged after significant time in the pool.
Yes this is a huge point. Can you wear it 24/7. If not, you should go for the cuff! I don't know how bad it is affected in the pool. I read very different stories. But if you are swimming a lot, maybe the cuff is better for a piece of mind.

You can just buy the JUC first and postpone this decision:giggle:

Yes this is a huge point. Can you wear it 24/7. If not, you should go for the cuff! I don't know how bad it is affected in the pool. I read very different stories. But if you are swimming a lot, maybe the cuff is better for a piece of mind.

You can just buy the JUC first and postpone this decision:giggle:
I like the way you think, LuckyMe14! You’re getting me excited! Well, if it ticks all the boxes, I might just have to “settle” for the JUC with *DiAmOnDs* for now. Funny how I’ve always preferred the LOVE in the classic design but seeing the JUC with diamonds makes me go :drool::nuts:!

What kind of VCA do you have? I think the 3 together are incredible!

Last edited:
Heehee! Thank you! I actually haven’t seen the JUC with diamonds in person and am looking forward to seeing how it will present itself in person. I’ll be sure to update!
Just another thing... try both the small w/diamonds and the original JUC w/diamonds. Because I like the original size on other people, but find it a bit much on my small wrist when stacked with a Love and VCA. But this is just me. So check with the Love as well to make sure which you like more :smile:. However the original makes a powerful statement alone...

Just another thing... try both the small w/diamonds and the original JUC w/diamonds. Because I like the original size on other people, but find it a bit much on my small wrist when stacked with a Love and VCA. But this is just me. So check with the Love as well to make sure which you like more :smile:. However the original makes a powerful statement alone...
I’ve tried on the small plain one with a size 17 LOVE in the past. I wanted a more substantial look. I think the regular size with the diamond head and tip is calling me although I better not try on the full pave version. I’m afraid of what may happen LOL!

011BEE17-D438-47BC-9409-4E14485144FA.jpeg

This woman is adorable and us 7 minutes 20 seconds in. :lol:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LuckyMe14
I’ve tried on the small plain one with a size 17 LOVE in the past. I wanted a more substantial look. I think the regular size with the diamond head and tip is calling me although I better not try on the full pave version. I’m afraid of what may happen LOL!
View attachment 4854507

This woman is adorable and us 7 minutes 20 seconds in. :lol:

I see!!! I think you love the original w/diamonds more! Like it better on your wrist as well. The full pave is TDF! I will not even try...

• Haha