Looking for reviews on Nana Plastic Surgery Clinic

Katithanda

Sep 11, 2020
Hi Guys, I'm looking for reviews from peeps who have been and had surgery at Nana Ps clinic in South Korea.

I'm wanting to go to have rhinoplasty, full face sculpting and des there sometime soon as soon as restrictions lift a bit more in Australia.

Any suggestions on doctors or anything at all would be much appreciated.

Hi Guys, I'm looking for reviews from peeps who have been and had surgery at Nana Ps clinic in South Korea.

I'm wanting to go to have rhinoplasty, full face sculpting and des there sometime soon as soon as restrictions lift a bit more in Australia.

Any suggestions on doctors or anything at all would be much appreciated.
Let's go together I live in Sydney, And nana also of my list included Hanabi, wannabe and Dr, Seo machimpo
I will try consulting f2f before I'm sure to pick 1.

Let's go together I live in Sydney, And nana also of my list included Hanabi, wannabe and Dr, Seo machimpo
I will try consulting f2f before I'm sure to pick 1.

I contacted DocFinderKorea before I found this forum. When are you planning on going? I'm kinda worried about the restrictions due to covid... From talking to the flight agents we can get out but returning is harder??

I contacted DocFinderKorea before I found this forum. When are you planning on going? I'm kinda worried about the restrictions due to covid... From talking to the flight agents we can get out but returning is harder??
well, im planning to go february next year but if the restriction gone by this year i will definitely go this year and you are right returning to enter australia might be harder because im on bridging visa.