My very first LV bag!

alexa222

O.G.
Jul 20, 2007
Hi all, I'm new to the forum after having lurked around for a little while. I started obsessing over designer bags and purses a few years ago but could never bring myself to buy anything bigger than a little makeup pouch or wallet.

Over the weekend my dh and I went out shopping. I knew he was intending to get me a gift. We went into the LV store and he kept quiet as I picked out the Mini Lin Speedy in ebene. I didn't think he'd get it for me as he would say, it amazes him how we can be willing to spend so much on just one item.

But lo and behold, he asked if I really liked the bag and I nodded quietly. Then, he told the SA that we'll take it and to check if they had a new piece! :wtf: I was really floored LOL. We walked out of the store with my new bag and I was grinning from ear to ear like a total nut. :nuts:

Since then I've been on Cloud 9. I've taken my brand new bag out for a spin once.:yahoo:

Just had to gush about it and share my little story with all you LV lovers out there. I love my new bag!! :heart::heart::heart: It's my first, and I know, NOT my last!

Attachments

• Mini Lin Speedy.JPG
    Mini Lin Speedy.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 139
Oh congratulations. I love sweet DH/BF stories like this!! Mine just got me this bag at the beginning of June and I've carried it every single day since. I LOVE how worry free it is. Enjoy your gorgeous new bag!!

Congrats on your first LV. The mini lin speedy was my first LV bag as well . In the dune color. Since then I have bought 2 more in the past month. It is fun!! Welcome to the purse forum and enjoy your new bag , it is gorgeous.

Congrats, great piece :smile:

Hi all, I'm new to the forum after having lurked around for a little while. I started obsessing over designer bags and purses a few years ago but could never bring myself to buy anything bigger than a little makeup pouch or wallet.

Over the weekend my dh and I went out shopping. I knew he was intending to get me a gift. We went into the LV store and he kept quiet as I picked out the Mini Lin Speedy in ebene. I didn't think he'd get it for me as he would say, it amazes him how we can be willing to spend so much on just one item.

But lo and behold, he asked if I really liked the bag and I nodded quietly. Then, he told the SA that we'll take it and to check if they had a new piece! :wtf: I was really floored LOL. We walked out of the store with my new bag and I was grinning from ear to ear like a total nut. :nuts:

Since then I've been on Cloud 9. I've taken my brand new bag out for a spin once.:yahoo:

Just had to gush about it and share my little story with all you LV lovers out there. I love my new bag!! :heart::heart::heart: It's my first, and I know, NOT my last!