Birthday gift tomorrow: 5 motif Blue Agate vs Lucky dilemma!

Thanks fitti! That is a lovely way of thinking about it — I agree I would not for instance immediately consider the tiger’s eye but this is a good way to have that on a piece with other bits and pieces :smile:

I am however worried about the malachite as you say... do you plan on wearing your lucky often? I am concerned the malachite will start showing wear if I do :sad:

Btw from randomly reading on the forum it seems you are based in Singapore! In which case you may have bought the lucky I was eyeing . A little sad but also very amused:giggle:!! If so, congrats on being the “lucky” owner - may you enjoy wearing your piece! Xxx

I wear my lucky bracelet during the weekends and so far so good. :smile: Lucky series are not always readily available at the boutique for viewing but also not as hard to get as I previously thought. I asked my SA for one and he found two the next day!

Reactions: ffflyin
Hi everyone! Thank you for sharing all your thoughts and helping me reason out my choice of purchase...

*drumroll*

Got the Lucky!! And as soon as I left the store felt I would also want the blue agate at some point. My partner reminded me that a 5% increase is not worth paying for if I’m so certain I’ll be getting it eventually, so I told my SA I’ll return for it during the weekend:doh:

Getting my piece resized so no pics when worn for now... but as promised here’s a comparison photo!

Can’t thank you enough kind ladies! Xx

A83E11DD-1CCA-4BB2-B21D-D0769D2A3815.jpeg

Oh, I forgot to mention that when I said I “just” got the bracelet, it was last month so the lucky bracelet you saw last weekend might still be there waiting for you!
Thanks for clarifying Fitti! It was funny because my SA told me the Lucky was truly sold as soon as I posted on here with my fears that it was gone. Had a giggle thinking that someone on here might have gotten the exact piece I was eyeing.

But alas — checked the system again, and a piece literally arrived today. I thought it was meant to be so jumped at it :smile:

Honoured to be Lucky twinning with you xx

Reactions: hhw and fitti
Hi everyone! Thank you for sharing all your thoughts and helping me reason out my choice of purchase...

*drumroll*

Got the Lucky!! And as soon as I left the store felt I would also want the blue agate at some point. My partner reminded me that a 5% increase is not worth paying for if I’m so certain I’ll be getting it eventually, so I told my SA I’ll return for it during the weekend:doh:

Getting my piece resized so no pics when worn for now... but as promised here’s a comparison photo!

Can’t thank you enough kind ladies! Xx

View attachment 4849955
Smart move - beautiful pieces! Congratulations!!!

• Love
Reactions: CATEYES and ffflyin
Thanks for clarifying Fitti! It was funny because my SA told me the Lucky was truly sold as soon as I posted on here with my fears that it was gone. Had a giggle thinking that someone on here might have gotten the exact piece I was eyeing.

But alas — checked the system again, and a piece literally arrived today. I thought it was meant to be so jumped at it :smile:

Honoured to be Lucky twinning with you xx

Totally meant to be. Congrats! :smile:

• Love
Reactions: ffflyin
That's a great way to solve a dilemma, buy both! It's easy to talk ourselves into that when it comes to VCA! Congrats on your new bracelets!
Haha I feel terrible for asking everyone and now ending up thinking of getting both. Guess I felt a lot of guilt thinking of spending the money, but when my partner who is typically careful with money tells me it’s false economy I guess I just have to oblige his logic... :angel:

Haha I feel terrible for asking everyone and now ending up thinking of getting both. Guess I felt a lot of guilt thinking of spending the money, but when my partner who is typically careful with money tells me it’s false economy I guess I just have to oblige his logic... :angel:

Oh, I think asking for opinions is always helpful! I totally hear you on the guilt feelings, too! I always struggle with spending the money even though my husband absolutely does not care!

Oooh, would love to see some action pics of the 2 beauties. I bet all those colors would look amazing together.
Will try and post a pic once I get them both (picking up the blue agate in a couple days...) :smile: may take a while as I will likely need to shorten the BA piece too.

btw, any PFers naughtily wear their Alhambra bracelets daily without removing them? Wonder what the wear and tear sitch is like if so.

Reactions: hhw
Hi, I understand I am late for the discussion but I was offered a lucky alhambra bracelet yesterday and was told it is hard to come by. I have the guilloche 5 motif and was thinking of guilloche earrings. I can only get one for now. I would like to be able to wear it often. What do you think? Any thoughts?

Hi, I understand I am late for the discussion but I was offered a lucky alhambra bracelet yesterday and was told it is hard to come by. I have the guilloche 5 motif and was thinking of guilloche earrings. I can only get one for now. I would like to be able to wear it often. What do you think? Any thoughts?
I would get the lucky. I have it and totally love this bracelet. The gold version has been discontinued so if you love it grab it because once they are gone you can’t order. The RG version is now the current offering and that will be around for few years

Reactions: glamourbag