Real Housewives of BEVERLY HILLS {RHoBH}

Teddi is being called out for pushing starvation dieting. I guess several clients have posted complaints.

Yes I saw some ex clients were sharing the diet which was about 600 calories x day for 2 weeks and an hour of cardio. They also said they had to send in proof in pictures of what they ate and workout to their coaches and if they didn’t do something right they were bullied via email . Crazy!

Anyone can drop the lbs like that! No need to pay her hundreds of dollars I mean people voluntarily signed up for this thinking she was an expert !
The way the former clients explained it, it was very difficult to cancel and they had signed an NDA.
It is so crazy, I don’t understand paying so much money to be victimized.
CA DA needs to investigate as Well.

Not defending this program at all. But I think there are a lot of similar ones out there. Years ago a bunch of my friends signed up for one. It was REALLY expensive, they kept your CC on file to auto charge you. You had to drive to the place and weign in and show them what you ate DAILY. If you cheated on it, the scale would show it..and they would chastize you. AKA hold you "accountable" it was also only about 500-600 calories/day

• Wow
Reactions: lulilu
Hey limom, thanks for the tip about the documentary - 'This is Paris'.
I watched it and found it very interesting.
It was surprising how much Kathy looked like Kim when she was younger.
And Paris spared no punches in describing the pressure Kathy put on her young daughters when they were growing up, and some of the almost unbelievable things she did to Paris when she became a teen and rebelled.
Both sisters as adults didn't have good things to say about their childhood.
It made me think different about Paris.

Denise set herself up for comments about her sex life when she discussed her husband’s penis size on several occasions. She is also the only one who talks about her sex life...the only other housewife who did was LVP, and that was always a joke. Denise bragging about her husband’s big penis was not. You open the door, you can’t be surprised what walks in...
And we can't forget the whole 'happy ending' episode, no matter how hard we may try....

Reactions: simone72 and sgj99
I don't understand how Teddi can sit here and dole out advice when she has no educational background on diet and fitness. I don't believe she has certificates or credentials for either. Her website even states that her 'coaches' have no fitness, medical or health certifications. I know that certifications and diploma's don't mean everything but when administering advice and nutritional plans to individuals, that can be a liability. She charges $39.90 A DAY, for the first two weeks so you can eat 500 calories and do cardio. What a racket, but she's laughing all the way to the bank! Yet another shameless advertising plug, I mean 'show', as I stupidly sit here and watch a glamourized infomercial.

i hope we don’t have an eating disorder-gate next season.
Will Teddis bestie and producer Kyle allow Teddi to have a scandal?
I can hear Rinna now. Or will Brandi come back and say “Teddi is not who she pretends to be. I ate her salad with no dressing”
I think Teddy will get shut down have you heard what is happening with F-Factor diet founder? The same woman is coming after Teddi and has done so much damage to her. The woman is ruthless look up emilygellis on Instagram