Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2020 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My very best wishes to everyone for the New Year to all SOTD regulars, occasional posters and newcomers alike :party: .

The SOTD 2021 thread is now open and ready for business:

The new theme commences tomorrow (3 Jan - whenever your time zone gets there) but there's no reason why you can't post earlier if you want.

All the blues in these scarves sing to me...
Both my Les Tuileries feature blue
View attachment 4849596
View attachment 4849605

Kawa Ora
View attachment 4849595

Mythiques Phoenix Coloriage
View attachment 4849597

Brazil
View attachment 4849598

Kachinas
View attachment 4849599

Graff
View attachment 4849600

Beverly Hills
View attachment 4849602

La Legende de l’Arbre
View attachment 4849601

Sangles en Zig Zag
View attachment 4849603

Parures de Samourais
View attachment 4849606

Le Bal Masqué
View attachment 4849604
Oh wow! So many different blues - and every single one looks fantastic on you, from the paler aqua ones right through to the zingy electrics. I always love seeing Graff - it's such a modern design and such a statement piece too.

Thank you! :hugs:

ohhhhh myyyy - :love: So beautiful!

Thank you sweetie!

Wow - this is perfect, and I love how you’ve tied it!

Beautiful! I also love your CU - those greens are gorgeous... and then that hem!

Thank you!
Not really enabled by @keodi ‘s, but perhaps it was brought to the front of my mini grail list? It’s one I’ve always liked, and I love AH’s work... the H gods must have been listening because this one showed up at a very reasonable and irresistible price.
It also solves a little ‘need’ for me. I don‘t have much in the way of animal print - oh I have JL, and Equateur, and a PP gav but they are not obvious - and have wondered if I shouldn’t have at least one item that was a little more obviously animal print... aside from the shoes I bought 2 years ago and have never worn. :giggle: It can’t be too much, because I won’t wear it, no matter how much I think i will!
I‘ve been thinking about the Three Graces scarf - that’s a large animal print and so cute! In the Way Back Days - I was very tall (still am) and very skinny (not so much now) - and was teased quite a bit... they used to call me Giraffe. I need a giraffe scarf, and PetC has a lovely patch of giraffe! What better way to celebrate being a Giraffe than by wearing a giraffe?
(I am going to get the One Grace gav in black and pink when I find it❤)
haha. @keodi's pix sent me on a hunt, so far fruitless.
Animal print shoes you don't wear?
I love the One Grace gav. Hope you find the pink one!

Flamingo Party, not nearly as chic as Pautinka - I wasn’t going to share as it’s not exactly my most flattering photo, but we’re all friends here :graucho:

My, how we love to be beside the seaside in an English summer; the rain came in sideways and the wind whipped my hair into a knotty mess even though it was tied back!

View attachment 4848882
Great photo! We are triplets on this scarf.

Beautiful Croisette! I adore your L‘Art du Temari !

All are so lovely on you!
Thank you, MAGJES!

:loveeyes: :loveeyes: I have this colorway of Parure de Samouraïs on the way to me now. I could not resist the white hem and gorgeous blue any longer. Thanks for such beautiful photos and a peek at your lovely blues!

You do blue so well!!

Perfectly placed little moon! This is such a sweet colorway.
You're welcome, MAGJES ... hope it arrives soon, congrats!

Thank you :hugs: And yesI did chop my hair up to the neck. AndI love it too.
:loveeyes:
Today Pointe twill festival triangle for some quick errands.

View attachment 4849325
Congrats on your new triangle ... and your beautiful new haircut, tlamdang!

All so beautiful and glamorous, Croisette, especially the last photo.
Thank you kindly, dear Karenska!
OMG! What?! You’re securing the MeG with a bangle? Unbelievable! Love that! I’ve always wanted that CW of Jeux de Paille... All are spectacular
All stunning and perfectly accessorized! Your pairings take my breath away... Every bracelet is perfect... and, I love Pelages et Camouflages in this gorgeous CW and worn with that necklace
Thank you for your great compliments, dear fifi!

Status
Not open for further replies.