What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

Looks lime you, and your bags had a great trip! Happy Anniversary! :yahoo:
We sure did! Thank you Jen!!

What a great way to celebrate your 10th Anniversary with a special trip and your beautiful bags :smile:. Thanks for sharing :smile:.
It was an amazing celebration. Thank you Minda!!

I love seeing your bags...any way and how...they are Beautiful!!
And your photos are Fabulous!
You are too kind! Thank you Narnanz!!

You got your DH well trained (mine still rolls his eyes or calls me “weirdo” after all these years). Love your gorgeous ME Bal.
Thank you! I’ll be your fellow weirdo, taking pics :lol:
Beautiful bag! Chevre leather has such a wonderful texture!
Thanks :smile: I do love how thick and mushy it is, this is one of my only unstructured bags.
Love the leather grain of chevre and this color is gorgeous! Balenciaga was the first brand that came onto my radar. Love the rugged look.
Thank you so much! Same here, Balenciaga was my first love :heart:

I am so intrigued by these bags..tell us more! Does it have much capacity?
It is a great tote and very light weight. Height 13.3 in, Width 13.4in. There is a large inside zipped pocket. https://www.shopbaobaoisseymiyake.com/styles/lucent/lucent-metallic-tote-aw20?c=2441 The shape changes depending on what you have in the bag. It is truly like a sculpture. The triangle pieces change flat surfaces into three-dimensional ones. Bloomingdales and Saks have sales sometimes if you are in the US. I found the newer bags have smaller gaps in between pieces and make the shape even more versatile.

Reactions: RT1 and essiedub