Dancing With the Stars

Yes there is a DWTS bubble, LOL. The married couples that are pros on DWTS are living apart from each other and the couples are being tested for COVID-19 everyday.

Why do the married couples (like Val and Jenna) need to be living apart if they are being tested every day? :shocked: Also, that would mean all the pros are tested every day so why can't they do group Pro dances?

Reactions: uhpharm01
I'm confused as to why the next show is on Tuesday! Is it going to be on Tuesday from now on?! :confused1:
because it's Monday night football in the USA. I just found out that it's going to air on both mondays and tuesdays nights.

From the Article that is linked here.
"As such, the first Dancing with the Stars Season 29 elimination will be next Tuesday, September 22, when the episode will air at 8 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. CT on ABC. Though there is no Monday episode next week, episodes from September 28 will air on Monday and Tuesday nights. The dances will take place on Mondays, when the lines are expected to open for voting, and eliminations will be on Tuesdays."

because it's Monday night football in the USA. I just found out that it's going to air on both mondays and tuesdays nights.

From the Article that is linked here.
"As such, the first Dancing with the Stars Season 29 elimination will be next Tuesday, September 22, when the episode will air at 8 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. CT on ABC. Though there is no Monday episode next week, episodes from September 28 will air on Monday and Tuesday nights. The dances will take place on Mondays, when the lines are expected to open for voting, and eliminations will be on Tuesdays."

Oh, so they are back to 2 nights a week!!

Reactions: uhpharm01