Identify This LV

Thank you! :smile: may i know how do you differentiate between the two? :smile:

Both are very similar. Mini Lin was the original introduced : cotton and linen. It was very "dry" to the touch, and bags kept a great shape, but over time they wore out faster and were harder to keep clean. The original Mini Lin colors were Ebene and Dune. Idylle was launched around 2010 thru 2014 and also comprised of cotton but a substance called "polyamide" was added to make it more durable yet softer to the touch and with a bit of "sheen". I owned the mini lin pochette Cancun and a cles key pouch. Idylle also offered more color selections. (I found this info re: composition in my vintage Le Catalogues that describe the materials).

Reactions: Samatti
Both are very similar. Mini Lin was the original introduced : cotton and linen. It was very "dry" to the touch, and bags kept a great shape, but over time they wore out faster and were harder to keep clean. The original Mini Lin colors were Ebene and Dune. Idylle was launched around 2010 thru 2014 and also comprised of cotton but a substance called "polyamide" was added to make it more durable yet softer to the touch and with a bit of "sheen". I owned the mini lin pochette Cancun and a cles key pouch. Idylle also offered more color selections. (I found this info re: composition in my vintage Le Catalogues that describe the materials).

Thanks so much for the info, that was really helpful! Does that mean that anything that is not in Ebene and Dune is from the Idylle line? :smile:

View attachment 4846505
Looking for some new soft luggage, and this turned up in a Google image search. Never seen it before, is it a fake fantasy piece? X

The bag in your posted photo is an imitation of the original one from 2009 Sofia Coppola collection, which was limited edition. They still produce Monogram Keepalls in the 45 size which may be the closest one similar to the SC one.

1600014738965.png

Hello everyone!

My mom saw a lady carrying a LV purse last weekend and I can‘t seem to find out what it was. It must be older and discontinued.
She said it looked like a Pochette Accessoire NM with a longer strap and rhe zipper more like a half moon. The strap was stiff...
I told her to draw it and that‘s what I got.... :sad:
She said the sides - where the strap is attached- had a lot of gold hw... I don‘t know.... was it a fake maybe???

I appreciate any hints!
thanks!!

4C6555F3-5A4D-4762-8BBE-82BCFFFEFF5D.jpeg

The bag in your posted photo is an imitation of the original one from 2009 Sofia Coppola collection, which was limited edition. They still produce Monogram Keepalls in the 45 size which may be the closest one similar to the SC one.

View attachment 4846737
Oh wow thank you! Shame that I won't get my hands on it, I really like the vachetta trim along the zip. I'll take a look at the keepall instead.

Hi,

I had inherited all a couple of handbags from my late mother and I have no idea what these bags are or if they're worth anything. They are about 10-20yrs old by my guess.

Does anybody know what LV they are?

Thanks in advance.

IMG_20200921_151955.jpg

IMG_20200921_152022.jpg

IMG_20200922_100222.jpg

IMG_20200922_100237.jpg