What Jewelry Are You Wearing Today???

the photo of the butterfly perched on the edge makes me sm
Thank you. It is one of my favorite sets because it is different to everything I can see on the market here :smile:
My favorite set is this one, but I'm too afraid to damage it. It is absolutely beautiful - the pics are from the seller. I don't have any pics on this device I made by myself to upload.

8-1.jpg

9-1.jpg

10-1.jpg

Thank you. It is one of my favorite sets because it is different to everything I can see on the market here :smile:
My favorite set is this one, but I'm too afraid to damage it. It is absolutely beautiful - the pics are from the seller. I don't have any pics on this device I made by myself to upload.

View attachment 4846803

View attachment 4846804

View attachment 4846805
love this! It’s stunning! May I ask where it comes from? Would love to Check out other things by the same artisan!

• Love
Reactions: loves and ElenaAlex
Only earrings for me today. Pink gold with tiny diamonds. In my culture, it’s not commmon for people to comment on your things, but I have gotten a few compliments on these! And last year one of the moms on the school run was talking to me but I could see that all she wanted to do was look at my earrings, lol. They’re extremely simple but people love them.

694F0EA9-7413-4884-8509-A5C5FA889FD6.jpeg

78FF5FAB-F21F-41F9-9FF1-FCE379012F32.jpeg