Eva or PA in Damier Azur...which would you buy?

Brooksie

Sep 25, 2012
Hello! I am rebuilding my collection and would like to add Azur...which would you buy? I am wondering if Eva will be dated or timeless vs the PA is always timeless but plain. What do you think?

I have the PA in mono and later on got the DA. love both. i prefer the plain look of the PA. and i think it fits more than the eva. plus the PA is taller.
Thank you! You have very good points, especially the height idea. I will be carrying hand sanitizer and my favorite kind is tall bottle. I better measure!

Thank you! You have very good points, especially the height idea. I will be carrying hand sanitizer and my favorite kind is tall bottle. I better measure!

No worries! i actually like the look of the eva in mono because it has a smaller gold hardware infront. but i think for the damier they have a bigger ones? not sure. i also like to put my mini pochette in my PA and it fits perfectly. Just love the plain look of it. :biggrin:

Reactions: Brooksie
Hello! I am rebuilding my collection and would like to add Azur...which would you buy? I am wondering if Eva will be dated or timeless vs the PA is always timeless but plain. What do you think?
Both are good, Eva is more multi purpose the long strap is great for crossbody PA is a great casual and chic bag

Reactions: Brooksie
No worries! i actually like the look of the eva in mono because it has a smaller gold hardware infront. but i think for the damier they have a bigger ones? not sure. i also like to put my mini pochette in my PA and it fits perfectly. Just love the plain look of it. :biggrin:
Yes, you are right. I would love the monogram plate to be on the azur. It’s smaller with less real estate to get scratched. I do plan to upgrade my phone this year and it’s going to be bigger. This could be a deal breaker for the Eva.
Thank you again!

• Love
Reactions: cielopark