Alma BB Availability?

jackpack

Jun 11, 2020
Hello! I’m new the LV forum but have had my heart set on the Alma BB for years and have finally started buying premier bags. This is next on my list!

I can’t decide between the Damier Ebene or the Epi leather in indigo. Problem is, I can’t purchase locally and they’re never in stock online. I have signed up for alerts but when I get the alert and get a minute to go purchase the bag it is already back out of stock.

I am curious if these bags are notoriously hard to get your hands on? I did do a forum search but there wasn’t much recent.

I am considering paying more to buy from Fashionphile and obviously that feels ridiculous to do but are the bags hard enough to find that that may make sense for me?

Thanks!!

They will pop up for sure but better to stalk the website vs the "Notify Me" feature. Sunday and Monday nights seem to be common restock times but check frequently. I bought the Poppy last week and it immediately went to Notify Me after my purchase.

Reactions: jackpack
They will pop up for sure but better to stalk the website vs the "Notify Me" feature. Sunday and Monday nights seem to be common restock times but check frequently. I bought the Poppy last week and it immediately went to Notify Me after my purchase.

oh thank you!! that is extremely helpful

Get the Epi leather in Indigo! I purchased one in late June because I've always wanted a bag in dark navy and think this is a good classic to have. It's such a striking colour and looks different in different lighting.

Get the Epi leather in Indigo! I purchased one in late June because I've always wanted a bag in dark navy and think this is a good classic to have. It's such a striking colour and looks different in different lighting.

thanks! it’s so stunning! i have always wanted the damier ebene but do need a navy bag and when i saw the indigo i could not get over how stunning the color is! i haven’t seen it irl so that is lovely to hear

Reactions: inverved
Reactions: inverved
I’ve seen the online store be out of stock of the Alma BB but when I went to the store last week here in CA, they had the Alma bb in DE, in the monogram, and the monogram empreinte. If I were to choose just from personal experience and for seeing resale prices on like Vestaire Collective I would suggest buying the DE though the market is changing frequently I could be wrong on their resale prices. Also, one thing I would be aware of is buying from resellers, when I bought my Alma BB last week from the store I tried to look at the preloved ones in Fashionphile and The Real Real to see how trustworthy their authentication promises are and I would say it’s 50/50. I did catch one from the site with Alma BB that didn’t quite match the one that I bought from the store so I would suggest you really look into all the nooks and cranny of each bag you see from resellers because you wouldn’t want to put all your hard earned money on a bag that may not be fully authentic.